The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Maretocks

Quote from: universe-X on October 14, 2010, 06:46:44 PMYou were missed ;) That explains why VGV was so quiet. Anyways, I think you'll be glad to hear that I am immature again! >:D
I'm gonna miss the realist.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Roz~

Party was awesome last night though now I feel awful, haha. Definitely worth it.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

universe-X

Quote from: Maretocks on October 14, 2010, 11:46:59 PMI'm gonna miss the realist.
I was just kidding. Maybe not. :P I'm gonna try and be a little more "cheery" though. ^_^

SlowPokemon

Stupid freshman on my bus talking literally at the top of his voice about how weed won't kill you, and how it's not bad for you at all, and how he's not addicted to it, and how he spent like $90 bucks on some stuff with turned out to be oregano, etc. He's a complete idiot, he's only trying to impress the upperclassmen on our bus (who were not impressed at all).

::)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

I don't know, he could be making it up to seem cool. He's like the tiniest kid I know (kinda)--probably weighs like 90 pounds at most. xP

Harvest

I really want a high quality record player, my shitty cheap one just isn't doing my records justice.
-

Winter

Wow, this morning my roommate got arrested, he'll be in prison for at least 5 years, damn.

SlowPokemon

Harvest

Quote from: winterkid09 on October 15, 2010, 04:11:18 PMWow, this morning my roommate got arrested, he'll be in prison for at least 5 years, damn.

ugh

why the hell didn't you just tell us why because now we have to ask.........
-

MasterPenguin

Quote from: Harvest on October 15, 2010, 04:15:26 PMugh

why the hell didn't you just tell us why because now we have to ask.........

Postcount++

universe-X

A nunchuck. To the genital area. Does not. Feel Good.

Neither does a kick, but apparently I didn't feel any pain when it happened :o

SlowPokemon

My sympathies.

And I really like the Black and White soundtrack.

Ruto

I'm still pissed off at lab today :(

So I had to do a chromatograph of the sample labeled "caffeine", and nothing showed up on the sheet. The TA told me to do it 3 more times, which I DID while everyone else got to start the second part. Those 3 results got nothing, so she decided to do it herself. Guess what? She didn't get anything either. So I wasted all that time...needless to say, all the other chromatographs I did turned out great, so I know I'm not screwing up there.

And also, the sample I had definitely had some "caffeine" in it...the smell of it is pretty strong and >__> unique.

/rant

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.