News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Quote from: universe-X on October 12, 2010, 05:50:19 PMlolol, my friend is so funny when she's hyped up on sugar. :D And 5x more mean, but still >.>

EDIT: OH OH OH, prank called a Pizza Hut today. Ordered $60 worth of food. Sent it to a friend's neighbor's address. :3

In case you were wondering, it was 5 large, different types of thick crust pizza :P

That is the worst kind of prank call you can possibly do. That's just retarded.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Ruto

Depends if they have $60. But it's a lot to spend on pizza.

Can't find my copy of the Divine Comedy. I need it real bad. >.<

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

Eck.  We 'get' to read that later this year.  Along with Kafka's Metamorphosis.

And now I have to write a commentary on a passage from Macbeth.  Bleh.

me irl
[close]

Dude

I just listened to Evans from Jubeat for the first time.

I came. Hard.

Ruto

Lol I didn't have that much fun in high school.  The Divine Comedy probably wasn't taught in my high school because of all the religious images (damn you, NYC!). I did read Hamlet (fun), A Midsummer Night's Dream (eh) and Othello (eh) and Metamorphosis (lol) in 9/10th though. The Odyssey was epic fun too :D

It also depends on which translation of The Divine Comedy you get. The online free version is sort of crappy...buy one less giant pizza and get the version by Mark Musa. And the Odyssey is much better when Robert Fagles does it.

This is also odd, but I think I'm enjoying math again...yay! It's been too long.

Quote from: Dude on October 12, 2010, 08:51:24 PMI just listened to Evans from Jubeat for the first time.

I came. Hard.

o_x

Dude

Ruto

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Quote from: universe-X on October 12, 2010, 06:47:51 PMIf I do, my eyes will be where my balls usually are =_=
I hope you're lying, because they probably have your number now.  Which means, you might have a $60 bill coming to you soon.  Also, stop being so immature.  If you did that to me...well...

universe-X

Quote from: Roz~ on October 12, 2010, 06:59:30 PMThat is the worst kind of prank call you can possibly do. That's just retarded.
Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on October 12, 2010, 09:30:05 PMI hope you're lying, because they probably have your number now.  Which means, you might have a $60 bill coming to you soon.  Also, stop being so immature.  If you did that to me...well...
Honestly, when you're sitting on a bus for an hour with nothing to do (can't do homework because the driver assigned sits and I don't want the guy sitting next to me sleeping on my stuff), you have to find ways to keep yourself entertained. And no, I can't update my iPod every week. :-\

*67 hides your number. There is a code to undo this code and find out who the original caller is, I forget what it is. If you want some really good prank calls, call Wal-Mart.

And yeah, most of these calls are supposed to be retarded. They're just an entertainment thing, it's not like I do this stuff regularily. -.-

Concerto No.20 in D minor

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

DrP

Quote from: universe-X on October 12, 2010, 05:50:19 PMlolol, my friend is so funny when she's hyped up on sugar. :D And 5x more mean, but still >.>

EDIT: OH OH OH, prank called a Pizza Hut today. Ordered $60 worth of food. Sent it to a friend's neighbor's address. :3

In case you were wondering, it was 5 large, different types of thick crust pizza :P

Technically, you can be sued in superior court because of intentional infliction of emotional distress under common tort law... though I do love a great "send pizza to wrong address" prank as much as most uneducated people (describing the general population of the US and not necessarily people here)

Surprisingly NSM has been extremely active lately... hmm

KefkaticFanatic

No you can't, the judge would laugh at you and then throw you out if you even considering bringing that in as a case.

me irl
[close]

DrP

Actually, it is possible... but the possibility of it even making to trial is about the chance of you winning the lottery twice... they might just settle or use form of ADR

MasterPenguin

No, there is no possibility for it. They would do exactly as Kefka said, they would laugh at you and tell you to get lost. You do realize how much it costs to get into a court right? For the price of going after one person, they could get prank called another 50 times, and nobody is stupid enough to throw away that much money.