News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvest

uh, well, my mother is ridiculous and acts as if I'm 12...so I'm going to be dealing with this until I move out.

She cried when my dad gave me a beer...
 :-X
-

Ruto

Are you the youngest in your family or something?

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Harvest

Quote from: Ruto on October 04, 2010, 05:59:52 PMAre you the youngest in your family or something?

Nope, middle child.

and my plausible lie was that I found the lighter and picked it up for no reason :|
-

Roz~

You could've said it was your friend's. Usually worked for me. That's why I like being 18.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Ruto

Could have said it was for a science project or something...that explained to my teacher why I had those uranium marbles in my pocket xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Harvest

Quote from: Roz~ on October 04, 2010, 06:26:02 PMYou could've said it was your friend's. Usually worked for me. That's why I like being 18.

well..that just leads to more questions..like why does he have it...and why did you take it from him..

Quote from: Ruto on October 04, 2010, 06:28:08 PMCould have said it was for a science project or something...that explained to my teacher why I had those uranium marbles in my pocket xD

I don't take any science classes, and would never do a science project on my own.
-

universe-X

o_o

Anyways. Practicing Hungarian Dance No. 5 on piano. Hopefully, once I can play both parts easi[ly/er], I would like to record one part of me playing left hand and one playing right hand. It's gonna need some serious sync, headphones, and stuff, but I should be able to get it done :D

Roz~

Ugh, why did my teacher have to give us a damn crossword as a homework? I hate those things. Q_Q
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

universe-X

They suck some serious platypus dick when they don't have a word bank ;~;

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on October 04, 2010, 07:29:56 PMUgh, why did my teacher have to give us a damn crossword as a homework? I hate those things. Q_Q

I love them!!! I brought home the daily paper and I thought I left in my room... long story short, I left it on the coffee table AND THEY DID MY CROSSWORD!

And then I got home from Music class at 9 (like 40 minutes ago)... to find that they cleaned the kitchen... now they moved everything from where I had it... hell, I set it up and maintain it, now they had to move everything to put a blender on the limited counter space... so we used the table... shitttt... im doing all their dirty work.

I like it when I have things carefully mapped out and then you change it, it 1) angers me and 2) confuses me, especially coming back from a music practice and having a long day of boring shitty pork...

Now im just going to drink some tea and chillax.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Ruto on October 04, 2010, 06:28:08 PM...that explained to my teacher why I had those uranium marbles in my pocket xD

Whoa.  I want uranium marbles.

me irl
[close]

Maretocks

You're all insane.

And Universe has been acting differently.

And I want uranium marbles too.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]