News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

idk wtf Dude is talking about.  I'm just in the chat and he starts bitching about some shit that I've never heard of so I'm like "hay, nobody is telling you you're dumb so stop that." and then he ragequits.

wat

srs, what did I do.  I know when I'm being an asshole, and that was not one of the times.

me irl
[close]

Maretocks

You were divulging your problems to Kefka?
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Dude

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 03, 2010, 11:25:21 PMsrs, what did I do.  I know when I'm being an asshole, and that was not one of the times.
I worded that poorly.  I meant the way you said it was pretty asshole-ish, not that you purposefully meant for me to get upset.
Plus, there's a lot of things going on in my life right now, so stuff like this might happen a bit more, not because of you guys, but me. Sorry.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Dude

Again, that's my disability. I can't help that. Sorry.

Winter

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 04, 2010, 06:51:12 AMYou need to stop being so hypersensitive.

It might help if you weren't so hyper-analytical.....

but you wouldn't be Kefka than.

Harvest

Well guise, I'm in the worst shit of my life with my mom.  Let us see if I can get out of it..

for just a lighter too....
-

Roz~

She's freaking out because there was a lighter in your coat pocket? Wtf.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Harvest

Yeah...entirely ridiculous..

Now, I haven't smoked pot for a month and a half so there isn't anything related to that here...however I occasionally smoke cigars..but I've stashed all that and my pipe at a friends house....so there is no evidence here that I've been doing anything besides the lighter...

I can't leave the house tonight..I'm assuming she is going to have a "talk" with me like I'm 12.
-

DrP

Quote from: Dude on October 04, 2010, 10:17:44 AMAgain, that's my disability. I can't help that. Sorry.

It came up in my psych lecture today when we were talking basics about the brain... thought it was kinda cool... then my professor showed slides of his own brain using a primitive MRI scan from the 1980s... it looked kinda creepy

SlowPokemon

Well, Psych is getting more interesting for me!

We're now doing a unit on sleep patterns and the like, and tomorrow we talk about hypnosis. If only our textbook included a "how-to" lecture.

HMMMM.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

It's really easy... there is a reason why hypnosis shows are done in the evenings!

We're going to focus on sleep in a couple of weeks... but until then, its just intros to everything... it IS Intro to Psychology!

SlowPokemon

haha, I guess. I'm so happy to be home from school... I feel hungry but I'm too lazy to get off the computer!!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Harvest

*creates plausible lie

*gets mom to apologize for overreacting

*Harvest wins

-

Concerto No.20 in D minor