News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Woke up after 2.5 hours of sleep last night to get ready for class and then head to the bus stop. Stood 20 minutes in the rain and NO BUS. I was going to be at least 20 minutes anyway fpr a class that was shorter than an hour, so I just came home.  :(

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

:(

I wasted around 2 hours or so in a live webcam "study session" with about 12 people!

And concerto just popped in to be a creeper with his sock puppets and vader mask.

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Roz~ on September 30, 2010, 06:37:17 PMI'll never understand how can people have their brothers/sisters as their best friends.

I just now saw that lol.

My brother is one of my best friends, and I hate him half of the time. :|
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

My bestfriend absolutely HATES his younger brother... their relationship is kinda funny!!!

I've begun to do homework! WOO!!

SlowPokemon

Hooray! My grades aren't looking so great right now... I have a 78 in math and no idea how that happened. Dx

Everything else is either Bs or As, and that's pretty bad... I need to work on math and the B grades...

universe-X

DrP

I don't have grades in a single class... I have a class where I take four tests and each test is 25% of my final grade!!!

SlowPokemon

Harvest

Harry Potter and the Half Blood prince is easily the best Potter movie so far, after watching them all.

Maybe it is because my Half Blood copy was on blu ray and the rest were full screen dvds :P

Goblet of Fire and Order of the Phoenix were atrocious, despite having Brendan Gleeson, Gary Oldman, and Ralph Fiennes to work with.

All of the bullshit love shit needs to be cut out of every movie, it brings down the entire series a few pegs.
-

SlowPokemon

I agree completely. When I watch it, it's like my parents have a sixth sense... one of them feels the need to come in and see what I'm watching whenever a kissing scene comes on. ::)

Although my favorite line from the fourth Harry Potter movie/book was about girls: "Why do they have to travel in packs? How are you supposed to get one on their own to ask them?"

LOL

Ruto

The love was already bullshit in the books to start with. It was cute in Goblet of Fire but in Order of the Phoenix it was so awkward.  I don't like the movies much. They took the worst parts of the book and changed the best parts.  The only time I could sit and watch an entire movie was when they showed Goblet of Fire in Chinese. The dub was pretty good though, I actually prefer that to the real actors' annoying voices XD

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 01, 2010, 02:44:02 PMAlthough my favorite line from the fourth Harry Potter movie/book was about girls: "Why do they have to travel in packs? How are you supposed to get one on their own to ask them?"

LOL. Back in high school only the popular girls were like that, the only time they're alone is when go to the bathroom -__-

Edit: grammar lol

SlowPokemon

My favorite Harry Potter movie is the Chamber of Secrets, since I grew up on it. Literally.

Although that one had the most ABYSMAL ending.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

@Kefka, you practically begged me to get on, posting that facebook link and all
@harrypottermovies, I've seen the first 2 a few times, and the third and 4th ones in theatres once.  I like the 1st one the most, and the second movie was decent, but after that the 3rd and 4th sucked.  I've stopped watching them.

DrP

Ruto

It was really all about the money in the first place. So much for taking longer to write a decent screenplay...they just can't wait till the fad's over.  For such an expensive movie, I'm surprised at the lack of production art(books).