News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Concerto No.20 in D minor

So I went skydiving a few days ago, and I've been having dreams lately where I've been falling from really high places, then landing on the ground really soft.

The Deku Trombonist

Does anyone else find Google Instant to be more of a nuisance than a helpful aid?

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

It saves a few seconds for each search.  The only reason it would be a nuisance is if you're retarded and can't handle something else moving on the screen while you type.

me irl
[close]

Winter

indirectly calling someone an idiot? im proud. I happen to love the new google search

Harvest

Have to do a report and presentation on Emile Durkheim on Monday..

also coming up a seminar on a topic of my choice, in which I'm choosing ethnic tensions in Europe.

Should be fantastic on both counts.

School is worthwhile nowadays that I'm doing things I actually enjoy...
-

Dude

Quote from: winterkid09 on September 30, 2010, 03:32:35 PMindirectly calling someone an idiot? im proud. I happen to love the new google search
Uh... Kefka was saying that he doesn't mind the new google search and was referring to Slow and Deku as being idiots, not you.

Winter

Quote from: Dude on September 30, 2010, 03:44:07 PMUh... Kefka was saying that he doesn't mind the new google search and was referring to Slow and Deku as being idiots, not you.

Yes, I was sticking up for them.

Dude

Winter

Ruto

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on September 30, 2010, 12:31:58 AMSo I went skydiving a few days ago, and I've been having dreams lately where I've been falling from really high places, then landing on the ground really soft.

Sounds like you overcame your secret fear of heights!  :D

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Farmers Market tonight!!! Ima gonna make myself some delicious fruit smoothies and guacamole!!

That is all!

SlowPokemon

Ick.

Speaking of which, the most sickening line from the short story "The Trip" which we read today: "Soon the little boat reeked of vomit". That line grossed me out.

I do not handle...regurgitation...well.

Also, hi Saria! So you're Ruto's sister that we hear so much about. :) Glad to have you here.

Winter

SlowPokemon

woah since when am I a nintendo nocturne?

Well, since 2000 posts obviously, but whatever.