News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

My avatar description has been changed from:
I feel like nothing, so my avatar is nothing.
To:
Within shadow, light will be brighter.

My signature has been changed from:
a wild snorlax....
to poison pellets....
to random dunsparce....
to "My signature is only text, so you can't call me BigSig anymore!!! Mwahahahaha!!"
to no signature....
to my sig is back, momentarily!!!

Only thanks to you people.  :)
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Jub3r7 on September 16, 2010, 06:59:24 PMThanks... The feeling of dried tears in my eyes even though I wasn't crying.

What's interesting though is that I got my username years before I realized ub3r was inside it.

And thanks again for trying to help me out...
From now on, whenever I get sad or something, I'll try to remember what you said....

a classic

me irl
[close]

Harvest

fuck...

Thursday night..school tomorrow..yet I'm so wasted...fuck you vodka and gin..too hard to resist..

fucking puked on the way home as well..

holy fuck I feel awful..damn...thursday...school tomorrow fuck..
-

Ruto

The news said a tornado hit New York today. What was I doing at the time? I heard the hail and thunder but I was inside, eating. My internet didn't even go out.

I missed some awesome pictures then.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperRiolu

I had a pretty great day today... I was out shopping this morning at a local market where people set up these tents and you go buy their produce and stuff, and then I saw my friends with some eggs. They egged the Starbucks because it is ruining local cafe business. I thought it was pretty funny
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

DrP

I've heard people over there don't like Starbucks... but it tastes better than here.

I just hate it because I pay 4.10 for a normal drink and I end up paying 4.55 or when I get iced tea, I dont get Free or even discounted refills... on campus starbucks sucks unless I use the money on my dining plan

Tranzlater

So Leo and Satan is getting it's own TV series- suprising as it's only a few months old.
Then again, Fred has his own movie.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

DrP

I just went into Downtown SLO where businesses were handing out Shitloads of SWAG!!!!!! I got so much free stuff it isnt funny!

Harvest

Movie about John Lennon coming out..

fuck must see must see
-

SlowPokemon

So, I just remembered something. I was watching some guy doing stand up comedy not too long ago, and he said something like...

"So a few weeks back my girlfriend and I had a pregnancy scare. Well, actually, she had a pregnancy scare. I just thought I had to move."

::)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

So I have to write a 4 page paper on an image, anyone have any good ideas on what I could use? Safe for work plz.

universe-X

?

Closest I can think of for a 4 page report. You could also talk about the variety of materials used to make this one, simple portrait.

For example:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uk2sPl_Z7ZU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xxulxN0oDo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4EQHb61ioM

Hope this helped.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Dude on September 18, 2010, 01:15:46 PMSo I have to write a 4 page paper on an image, anyone have any good ideas on what I could use? Safe for work plz.

I heard there's something really interesting about this image that has to do with lemons and parties.  Maybe you should check it out?

me irl
[close]

Dude

Harvest

I am in the wrong time period..I would give anything to go back to the summer of love or something.

-