News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Maybe you're just being paranoid or something here.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Winter

Quote from: Harvest on September 12, 2010, 06:59:58 PMOh, a lawsuit, of course.

I think he is being punished enough already, just from the embarrassment.

but wow, these smiley faces.  are looking at me.

Amazing, he can type on acid!

Jub3r7

I have sinned, my lord, and I can not repent....

Why the fuck am I so sensitive. I can't go to sleep at night just because someone on the internet is bothered by me. This isn't the first time it happened. It was on some fucking Pokemon website when this admin was annoyed at me. I had an extremely hard time sleeping for the next three days. What the fuck is wrong with me. Don't feel sorry for me. That is a part of my sin. I fell into depression early last year and hated myself, but people started to feel sorry for me, so I felt better. But then I embellished in it, which is a sin, and I now realize that was my downfall. When it stopped, that wasn't when I tripped. It was later. I was running free, when someone thought I was showing off so they stuck out their leg and tripped me. I fell flat on my face, and then realized that I've been trying to act normal all my life. I'm not. I try to get advice from other people about how to act normal, so I tell myself that's how I am, but I'm really not. I probably have some sort of mental problem. Don't feel sorry for me, otherwise that will cause me the urge to sin again.... Which is one of the reasons I hate myself. For all my life I've tried to convince myself that I am normal, that I was perfectly sane. I was doing such a good job at it that I believed myself at first. But now, as I'm growing older and into high school, I can see this "being normal" thing isn't working out for me. I'm starting to figure out my own lies. For all my life, I've played the role of being sane. Of some weird kid trying to be normal. When I tell others, "Hey, I have a secret. I'm actually mentally insane." They think I'm joking.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DrP

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on September 12, 2010, 05:32:02 PMI suppose you were just to young too understand.

I agree
Quote from: Jub3r7 on September 12, 2010, 07:04:17 PMCurrent thought: Slow hates me, so I must have done something to hate me for, so I hate myself for it....

I think he is possibly just irritated... nothing more... no hate involved

Winter

Slow doesn't seem like the type to hate someone..

Jub3r7

I still can't fall asleep. I try to close my eyes and then I see a unicorn, impaled by its own horn with blood spilling out. I try to count sheep, but they turn into demons and make me shiver. Should I try to suffocate myself with my pillow until I fall asleep from the lack of oxygen? No, because that causes brain damage, and I have enough of that....
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DrP

Hot tea with some milk works alot... it is pretty cool!

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Jub3r7 on September 12, 2010, 08:26:42 PMI still can't fall asleep. I try to close my eyes and then I see a unicorn, impaled by its own horn with blood spilling out. I try to count sheep, but they turn into demons and make me shiver. Should I try to suffocate myself with my pillow until I fall asleep from the lack of oxygen? No, because that causes brain damage, and I have enough of that....

me irl
[close]

Winter

Quote from: Jub3r7 on September 12, 2010, 08:26:42 PMI still can't fall asleep. I try to close my eyes and then I see a unicorn, impaled by its own horn with blood spilling out. I try to count sheep, but they turn into demons and make me shiver. Should I try to suffocate myself with my pillow until I fall asleep from the lack of oxygen? No, because that causes brain damage, and I have enough of that....

Is this because of Slow, or the Pokemon forum Admin?

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Winter

DrP

Quote from: winterkid09 on September 12, 2010, 09:09:44 PMIs this because of Slow, or the Pokemon forum Admin?

Who's the Pokémon Forum Admin?

KefkaticFanatic

You know what image I don't like imagining?

Hanging your body from hooks jabbed into your back.

me irl
[close]

Brassman388

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on September 12, 2010, 05:32:02 PMI suppose you were just to young too understand.

I don't know, man. Perhaps just because it didn't effect me personally, I can't truly connect like those who have. Which is more than half the reason I posted about it.

Like I said though, those who have, have my deepest condolences.

Harvest

So it is 3am.  I can't sleep at all. I am simply too wired. This is going to be a rough Monday :(

Lol...don't do acid on a school night kids...it lasts just way too long. At least the letters aren't moving anymore :o
-