Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

DrP

^I've seen that... it was a production on stuff that mormons believe at the beginning to time... it is somewhere on youtube (my small group and I watched that when we were studying world religions... it talks about why marriage is important to them and why divorce is like blasphemy, talks about how each male can rule their own planet, etc...)

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

universe-X

Why is it that I can find a bunch of Mormon stuff on trolling sites and Failblog?

Ruto

Ew, a pigeon just crapped on my windowsill. I heard the splat -__-

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Wtf is with this pastor in Florida?  It's obvious that he's only trying to get attention and money.  Everyone should just ignore him.

DrP

So, I'm off to college today... I just can't believe that it's time already!

Well, I think I am ready for all those challenges ahead.

At least the drive will be pleasant with some coffee!

universe-X

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on September 12, 2010, 01:07:10 AMWtf is with this pastor in Florida?  It's obvious that he's only trying to get attention and money.  Everyone should just ignore him.
It is pretty stupid as fuck.

And I can't believe no one brought up 9/11 :P

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Brassman388

So, on another sidenote. I don't understand why we're making such a big deal about 9/11. It's been 9 fucking years. I mean, my grandmother died shortly after that happened, and I managed to get over that. Why is 9/11 considered different from any other catastrophe? Why after 9 years can't we as americans get over it?

I'm actually offended by yesterday. And quite honestly, I'm from Arizona. I have no family in New York.

Don't confuse this with insensitiveness or ignorance. If you have family that died that day, You have my condolences. Nothing more.

Harvest

On a happier note

I'm tripping on acid right now!!!
-

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Well, I instead of making a huge post, I'll just say it like this.  I won't ever take anything brassman says again seriously.  He is too ignorant and naive for his own good.

Brassman388

It's not meant to be ignorant. I'm just saying I don't quite understand the reason why we have to prolong what happened and was comparing it to something that happened in my life that was similarly the same and significant.

I don't like the idea of the whole 9/11 mourning, but when it's about 9 going to be 10 years. Don't you think we should move on?

Honestly.