News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

It seems about 50% of the time, it is usually me on the opposing end!

I have since reformed of saying certain things and have made sure that KF doesn't use Eruption a whole lot anymore... haha

I know this may cause Slow to start hurling swears in my direction (oh, wait, he doesnt do that), but KF has been semi-pleasant lately... even though I still strongly dislike him still (notice, I didn't say hate)... I can't hate fellow Muse lovers, its going against the band's teachings, haha!

SlowPokemon

I don't hate KF... he's really a very intelligent person. But he irritates me often.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

What's a scary thought is that someone is so depressed and angry at someone that they might commit suicide in front of them to make them know that it is there fault.... Like cut their heart out and throw it at someone....
If that thought was too gory, let me know and I'll edit it out.
Meh, drp, your not the only one being attacked, lol.  :P Only kidding, kf, jeese.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Maretocks

Quote from: Jub3r7 on September 01, 2010, 07:37:00 PMWhat's a scary thought is that someone is so depressed and angry at someone that they might commit suicide in front of them to make them know that it is there fault.... Like cut their heart out and throw it at someone....
If that thought was too gory, let me know and I'll edit it out.
Meh, drp, your not the only one being attacked, lol.  :P Only kidding, kf, jeese.
Unhelpful comment is stupid.

/Kefka
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Harvest

lol...just received this text from my friend..

"Go to use bathroom, hear sound of sex...and mom moaning..Turn around, hold piss in utter pain"

I lol'd so fucking hard.

edit..haha..he was also going to get toilet paper to jack off now he just doesn't want to...

-

universe-X

Quote from: Roz~ on September 01, 2010, 07:03:24 PMThey're not weak, they're sick and they need help. Depression's an illness just like anything else, and it gets worse when not treated (no shit Sherlock). There's a huge difference between being weak and sick.
I forgot about depression... wow, maybe I am an idiot xD Thanks for clearing it up for me.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

My head hurts, also I finally got the job I've been trying to get all week.  YAY.  Also good news everyone!  The update has been further delayed!  Read:  Job.

Harvest

NO

I just asked my girlfriend...'What is the capital of England"

Simply to test her intelligence.

She doesn't know.

She doesn't know.

She doesn't know.

I...I really..I...

*kills self

I don't even dare ask if she knows what the capital of Canada is..I mean I'm honestly afraid to ask.
-

KefkaticFanatic

To everyone else: You should know that Harvest always says that when something bad happens.  And LOL, I guess I'm lucky that there are plenty of good looking intelligent girls where I am?

me irl
[close]

DrP

According to John Candy in Canadian Bacon, the Capital of Canada is Toronto... What is even worse, about 65% of the people I know, think the capital is Toronto instead of Ottawa. There is 1% of people(eg one of my cousins) who thinks the capital is Montréal.

Does anyone agree with what Einstein said with Compound Interest being the greatest force in the universe?

SlowPokemon

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on September 01, 2010, 10:04:32 PMAnd LOL, I guess I'm lucky that there are plenty of good looking intelligent girls where I am?

Out of curiosity, just where are you? :P
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

Harvest

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on September 01, 2010, 10:04:32 PMTo everyone else: You should know that Harvest always says that when something bad happens.  And LOL, I guess I'm lucky that there are plenty of good looking intelligent girls where I am?

I say I'm going to kill myself, or would kill myself, or want to kill myself, over the internet and in person to other people multiple times a day, every day.  Some are semi serious, others are just jokes.  haha.  I'm never actually going to kill myself unless things actually get hopeless.
-

Ruto

Hey, if that's the worst that's happened to you, consider yourself lucky...I'm surrounded by my sisters!

For example, browsing through my older sister's library...here are her books:

"Seduce Me"
"100 Strokes of the Brush Before Bed"
"My Horizontal Life"
"Improper Etiquette"
"The Other Boleyn Girl"

EWWWW.  >__>

Then my little sister decides to play a prank on the other sister, who has this phone that plays a certain tune when she receives a text. So little sister listens to it, runs to her piano and plays the tune when the other sister is in the bathroom. She fell for it.  ;D

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

I saw some girl at my school today who's hair was a hot pink kind of color. And for some reason, every time I looked at that hair, I would get really thirsty.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!