News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brassman388

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on August 30, 2010, 02:16:06 PMWhat? Why? And are you talking about arrangements or soundtracks?

Musics from VGM's are relatively easy to arrange and transcribe. After I got over that hump, I've decided that I no longer needed to use them as a resource.

I'm talking about soundtracks that I've collected over the years. Some are very hard to find. Anyways, I could muddle up a list when I'm not busy. Don't worry, I don't plan destroying all of my VGM's. Just some. I have mainly classics. Zelda, Metroid, Final Fantasy.

Be sure to hit me up if you want any of it.

The Deku Trombonist

Oh phew...for some unknown reason I thought you meant you were chucking out your arrangements.

Have you get anything really out of the ordinary that's worth checking out? Other than that, I think I'm ok as far as soundtracks go for now.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Brassman388

Hahaha, you know for a second, I was thinking about throwing out all my arrangements. I would have to insane to do that. I've probably spent a good 2 years making everything that I have in my library.

If anything, I would donate it to someone. Or something.

Anyways, I'll post a pic of what I have. Because I'm far too lazy(Busy) to type up a list.

Roz~

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 31, 2010, 01:05:43 PMNOOOOOO!!!!

Is that supposed to be surprising?

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 31, 2010, 04:30:12 AM(Everyone goes to his house)

*Roz uses Mega Punch!*
*Concerto uses Revenge!*
*DekuTrombonist uses Force Palm!*
*SlowPoke uses...Amnesia!*

*Everyone uses facepalm*

Everyone should fly to Roz's house first so we could all go there together. :D
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Harvest

Fuck I wish I was 19 so badly.

Tried to buy cigars from so many places, turned down everywhere.  God damn.  Didn't have anyone available last night to get me some :(

also..want to buy some damn alcohol..
-

KefkaticFanatic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFMNhx2-VDE&feature=player_embedded

Watch this, and when it hits around 1:30 you'll be all FUUUUUUUUU
(piano related)
(it's a song)

me irl
[close]

Jub3r7

I found our metal baseball bat. No we just gotta find his house...  ;)
A take-down notice is something a website/company sends a website to give them a 24 hour notice that they have to remove the stolen copyrighted stuff; if they don't, the website/company has legibility to sue. Not only that, but if Ebay receives a take down notice towards someone's account, that account is deleted. Simple. Problem removed.
Oh, and is my new sig small enough? If not, let me know.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Ruto

^ LOL

Quote from: Jub3r7 on August 31, 2010, 03:58:13 PMOh, and is my new sig small enough? If not, let me know.

Sigs are usually rectangular. I think a good size to aim for is 500x100 px (about 5:1). And center the picture if you can.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

universe-X

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 31, 2010, 03:36:55 PMhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFMNhx2-VDE
Watch this, and when it hits around 1:30 you'll be all FUUUUUUUUU
(piano related)
(it's a song)
That is not how I would've imagined Little Red Riding Hood o_o Awesomeness.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Jub3r7 on August 31, 2010, 03:58:13 PMOh, and is my new sig small enough? If not, let me know.

That was the sig I was complaining about in the first place!!!

xD lol
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Good picture! But try a different size!

Is that the same size?^

I don't know, lemme check.

Nope, that's a bit smaller.

Still annoyingly big though.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

That was the same sig you were talking about!?.... That was after decreasing the size from the PREVIOUS sig...
Which was almost twice as large: http://i923.photobucket.com/albums/ad71/Jub3r7/lolwut/snorlax.png
Although it actually looked bigger on the forum itself.
I'll work on getting a new one, instead of making it smaller....  :P
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

universe-X