Universe-X's Arrangements

Started by universe-X, October 25, 2009, 10:44:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

It is done! Final Destination is done! However, it lacks the same excitement and feel of the original. But I hope you enjoy it! Here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?de2ywewwhnd

Opinions are appreciated!

universe-X

Sorry to disappoint anyone who was expecting anything new. But, my main computer that I use Mario Paint on has crashed due to malware. So we shut down the internet on it and have quarantined it. I am currently using 2 laptops and my DSi. Expect something new in about the next 2 weeks to te next month. Here's what i was planning on getting done:

(MaestroUGC) SSBB Main Theme

(dahans) Kirby Super Star- Gourmet Race (Duet)

(Universe-X) (requested by Wiiman96) Sims (2?) Main Theme

(Universe-X) (requested by dahans) Mario Party 5 ~ (I'm gonna have to check back on the song)

(DekuTrombonist) (personal request) Mario Party 2 Space Land

[Gori Fater] Gusty Garden Galaxy

Sorry, once again to anyone who was expecting something new, but ATM, I have nothing to offer. School, actually, might keep me off of NSM and Mario Paint for a little more than a month, but we'll see...

And, sorry that I couldn't get to your requests earlier (to dahans, WiiMan96, and MaestroUGC), I was too busy to ear anything with school going on. I'd rather not ear anything with other things going on. I work in weird ways. :D Any new requests that anyone wants to make?

universe-X

Looks like Mediafire is being a douche and they broke the links of half of my recorded songs.

If you want them back, all you have to do is say so... when I say so :P

universe-X

I am starting over with my files! I am going to bring those files back but now in an MP3 format! Yay!
 For now I have these 4 and expect more, including Gusty Garden Galaxy, coming soon.

universe-X

OH YES! MY FIRST VIDEO! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!

Corneria (.RAR format)
*video is up*

I didn't record this vid, someone else did, which is why, first of all, it's a rapidshare link, and also why it's in .rar form. If you need a rar convertor, I have one available. Please enjoy and leave your commentary in the Home-Made Compositions section! It is also made with an outdated soundfont, so it may sound a whole lot different than the original, but it's still worth a listen. :D

Enjoy and please leave your comments!

MaestroUGC

Man, this is really good job. I'm not a big fan on Mario Paint, but you nailed the arrengment. Keep 'em comin'.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

universe-X

universe-X

dahans

Nice arrangments^^. Though it would be better if you made them on finale^^...
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

universe-X

Finale, I'll only use for transcribing, not remixes :P

EDIT: Although, I could do some of my piano stuff on mario paint on finale...

universe-X

universe-X

universe-X

Mysteries of Glock (Original Composition):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opxafBHMusQ

Bowser's Galaxy Reactor:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iHAf7nY_64

Not the best, but certainly not the worst :P Enjoy!

dahans

Nice ones! You could add the NSM link. This would be a great advert.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

universe-X

The NSM link to my YouTube videos? hmmm....