News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Universe-X's Arrangements

Started by universe-X, October 25, 2009, 10:44:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

So what do you think could be improved in this song? As for my piano arrangements, it would be SO much easier and faster to make my arrangements and I could actually see what I'm doing. :P I really like this song. :P

My abilities are far behind my imagination. One example is trying to play the Athletic theme from SMW on piano. The left hand is just too hard to play with the right hand. It looks like my left hand is meant only for cello and chords on piano. :-/ But I can make it fit.

Practice on Mario Paint? Never. Mario Paint is all about execution as soon as you sit down. The cool thing about it is being random, but that's just me: Random and fast.

MaestroUGC

Rule No. 1: You need structure before you can be spontaneous. (Education)
Rule No. 2: Don't attempt something you're not ready to do, it leads to a bad or sloppy product. (Ability)
Rule No. 3: NEVER write without having a pencil, paper, and a plan. (Execution)
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

universe-X

Hmmmm, Education, Ability, Execution. Thanks, I'll consider this BEFORE I make Space Junk.

universe-X

Got the final version of Super Mario 64 Rock theme up. Please give your thoughts on it.

dahans

Well done I like it! Be careful with your structure! But it's really nice!
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

The Deku Trombonist

That's some good stuff you've got there! Sometimes it seems like it gets a bit lost but it's still better than what I could do  ;)

universe-X

I got my final version of Battlerock and Megaleg- Chaos up. It sucks, bad ending, bad transition. Leave your thoughts, up next, Space Junk Galaxy- Chaos.

WAV: http://www.mediafire.com/?nimmkjqjuzr

universe-X

Final/redone version of MaestroUGC's Tetris- Virtuoso Arrangement (messed up a litlle at the end):
http://www.mediafire.com/?nmxfyyzh1mj

GreekGeek

Quote from: MaestroUGC on November 12, 2009, 08:34:10 PMRule No. 3: NEVER write without having a pencil, paper, and a plan. (Execution)

Not true, you might have noticed, but there are computers nowadays.
And yes, that's the thing you're behind now.

Cobraroll

^I think he meant the principle, not the tools. You need to have a place to scribble down a plan, doodle a little with ideas, etc, outside your main workspace. It doesn't matter if you do it with pen(cil) and paper, Windows NotePad, Paint, or punch holes in your wall with a screwdriver.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

universe-X

Pen and Paper, thank you.

Any comments on the actual song?

MaestroUGC

Quote from: Cobraroll on November 24, 2009, 06:06:50 AM^I think he meant the principle, not the tools. You need to have a place to scribble down a plan, doodle a little with ideas, etc, outside your main workspace. It doesn't matter if you do it with pen(cil) and paper, Windows NotePad, Paint, or punch holes in your wall with a screwdriver.
That is exactly what I meant, but don't go punching holes in your wall universe. The song is chaos, which is what you were going for, right?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

universe-X

Chaos- but with I wanted to try it with the aspect of piano in it too, that RemiX i made was simply for sound.  :P

universe-X

Space Junk Galaxy Chaos:
http://www.mediafire.com/?1twmzzqmmhl

My "request" list:

1) Super Mario Galaxy End Credits- Real Soundfont (example of those sounds used in Tetris RemiX)

2) Cool Cool Mountain (SM64)

3) Slider (SM64)

4) SMB3 Koopalings battle

5) Super mario Bros. Medley- Orig. Soundfont

6) Pictobits- Super Mario Bros. Part 4 - Piano  }already chaos by itself

7) PictoBits- Legend of Zelda Part 2 - PIano }same

8: Mario Party 2 Space Land

9) Grass Beach (Beach Bowl Galaxy) (SMG)

If any one wants to add to this, those requests will go behind the SMG end credits arrangement.

universe-X

SMB3 Boss with the Koopalings, not done, but coming soon, 'twas requested from a friend.

http://www.mediafire.com/?nwynmkzwqmo