News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Great Games to look out for.

Started by Zintendo, September 28, 2009, 07:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Quote from: Roz~ on October 04, 2009, 04:46:17 PM
Quote from: SirIngusBingus on October 03, 2009, 06:46:21 PM
Quote from: Roz~ on October 03, 2009, 04:21:28 PMIs Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story a good game?

Absolutely excellent. Not as good as Superstar Saga, but the gameplay is supurb, and the writing for Bowser, Fawful, and Luigi is simply epic. My only complaints are that the enemies get a little repetive and the Mario/Luigi stages seem like side quests to the Bowser story. Other than that, it's perfect. 9/10, in my opinion.

Hmm good, I didn't know if I should buy it or not, now I know what I'll do tomorrow. :P
It's worth it. Trust me.

Roz~

Since everybody who's tried it seems to be saying that's it's awesome, I'll definetly buy it.  :)
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

dahans

Agreed x2. Mario Tennis was a great game! This is a matter of taste.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

ALPRAS

I like Tennis, but it doesnt "fit" well in Super Mario style. I still prefer Wii sports lool

I dont have plans for the future... There's no games like in the past. Most of them are just sequels, and mostly arent fun anymore. They're just graphics, one or two innovations in the gameplay (they say that its incredibly awesome in some games, but most of them are just total shit) and a story that incredibly sucks (like Super mario, with the same story since he exists lol) or its too complex to be understandable, like Half-Life (which is good in this case).
I think Ill wait for Half-Life: Episode 3 or Portal 2...

dahans

I am waiting for games such like Mario Party 2/3 SM64 Pokemon Blue/Silver Mario Kart 64. They were amazing.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

ALPRAS

Good ol'times...
SM64 was one of my favorite games ever.
But I still prefer BK.

SuperFireKirby

The White Knight Chronicles for PS3 looks awesome.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

^Casual shit. I mean, if you can't play/beat the game by yourself, then just don't buy it.

KefkaticFanatic

Thank you.  All Miyamoto cares about now is making his wife play his games.

me irl
[close]

Seeker

Either a new Golden Age of gaming, or monkey hurlage.
This is a signature.

Sir Awesomesauce

I don't see how this can be perceived as a negative feature at all. For a "hardcore" gamer, it won't detract anything from the game, considering they'd be unlikely to use it. The only thing it adds is a built-in guide for less experienced gamer: say the game owner's younger brother, or friends who aren't into video games. Besides, the fact that they're even including it seems to foreshadow that this game will be much more difficult than it's predecessor. Which is a good thing.

(Also, I watched the video that came right after that one: http://videogames.yahoo.com/events/playback/playback-87/1366377. It made me laugh. Nowhere in the University's research did they actually prove that video games caused ADD. They just insisted that there was a correlation between it and playing video games (the point I'm making is this: they can't be sure that these people who play video games didn't already have ADD.))
You should read my post, it's probably above this.

SuperFireKirby

But what happened to the good old days when you had to do it all on your own. I didn't have a bui't-in guide for my games as a young, inexperienced gamer. Why should they get pirks?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Quote from: Sir Awesomesauce on October 26, 2009, 04:28:09 PMI don't see how this can be perceived as a negative feature at all. For a "hardcore" gamer, it won't detract anything from the game, considering they'd be unlikely to use it. The only thing it adds is a built-in guide for less experienced gamer: say the game owner's younger brother, or friends who aren't into video games. Besides, the fact that they're even including it seems to foreshadow that this game will be much more difficult than it's predecessor. Which is a good thing.

I agree with you, it probably won't change anything for me if I buy it, but I don't agree on the fact that it may means that the game might be harder. Actually, I'm pretty sure that this feature is only to have more people buy their games/consoles. Imho, the game will surely be like every single game that came out for the Wii : pretty damn easy.

And as SFK said, when we were young, we had to play the game all by ourselves. When I was a kid, playing the first Final Fantasy on the NES, I had to wander everywhere till I found out what to do next. (The fact that I didn't understand english at that time didn't help, but it doesn't matter). That's kinda like the Hints thing they want to had in the next Zelda game. It's just going to ruin those games.

KefkaticFanatic

But the game will suck anyway because it's casualised.

Nintendo is useless now and I'm not using my Wii, moving on.

me irl
[close]