News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Great Games to look out for.

Started by Zintendo, September 28, 2009, 07:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALPRAS

I enjoyed the 1st one, but it wasnt very challenging. Pretty easy game.
Im not sure yet if im going to buy the 2nd... I think that Kefka is right. SMG2 is a copypaste from the 1st game, except the fact that the game includes some new (not so exciting) stuff. SMG2 is a game for those SMG fanatics (Sorry Dahans :P). I mean, why the fuck do I want Yoshi? Just a nerdy thing..

dahans

Mario and Luigi Bowser's inside story? What's that?
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Dude

Quote from: universe-X on October 03, 2009, 09:21:10 AMi'm also looking forward to Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
It's out already >_>

ALPRAS

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: Dude on October 03, 2009, 02:06:16 PM
Quote from: universe-X on October 03, 2009, 09:21:10 AMi'm also looking forward to Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
It's out already >_>
I already beat it >_>

Roz~

Is Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story a good game?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: Roz~ on October 03, 2009, 04:21:28 PMIs Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story a good game?

Absolutely excellent. Not as good as Superstar Saga, but the gameplay is supurb, and the writing for Bowser, Fawful, and Luigi is simply epic. My only complaints are that the enemies get a little repetive and the Mario/Luigi stages seem like side quests to the Bowser story. Other than that, it's perfect. 9/10, in my opinion.

SirIngusBingus

Fawful puts on a show for his minions. Royal win.

Dude

ALPRAS

Quote from: universe-X on October 03, 2009, 06:32:19 PMyoshi has helped me a lot in SMW!!! i don't know what you're talking about ALPRAS!!!

Yoshi is annoying in 3D games. I freaked out in some parts of Super Mario sunshine. He's stupid, annoying, never shut up and he's always asking for food. And most of the time is horrible to control it. For God sake!
Yoshi's Story is also an annoying game. The stupid music that they sing just dont come out of my head!

SirIngusBingus

DON'T BE KNOCKIN' YOSHI

Also, FFXIII looks like it might actually be good, when it comes out.

KefkaticFanatic

Wow wtf, I forgot to mention things that are missing.

BIOSHOCK 2

MASS EFFECT 2

LEFT 4 DEAD 2

Yeah.  Kinda important.

me irl
[close]

dahans

I don't like this kind of games. Super Mario is better :D
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

ALPRAS

Not everytime... Mario Tennis sucks, Mario Party sucks (except 1,2,3 and 4), YOSHI STORY SUCKS (Lool :P)... oh well...

Roz~

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on October 03, 2009, 06:46:21 PM
Quote from: Roz~ on October 03, 2009, 04:21:28 PMIs Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story a good game?

Absolutely excellent. Not as good as Superstar Saga, but the gameplay is supurb, and the writing for Bowser, Fawful, and Luigi is simply epic. My only complaints are that the enemies get a little repetive and the Mario/Luigi stages seem like side quests to the Bowser story. Other than that, it's perfect. 9/10, in my opinion.

Hmm good, I didn't know if I should buy it or not, now I know what I'll do tomorrow. :P
QuoteNot everytime... Mario Tennis sucks, Mario Party sucks (except 1,2,3 and 4), YOSHI STORY SUCKS (Lool )... oh well...
Yoshi's story wasn't an awesome game, but it was a good game nonetheless imho. Same for Mario Tennis.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.