NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive...

Started by KefkaticFanatic, September 05, 2009, 08:18:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

OR IS IT?!?!?!

I just found that Squaresound has a count of 1563 arrangements, clearly beating our measly 1252.  How unfortunate!

me irl
[close]

HugoMeister

That would be why the news has said "OR IS IT" for a while now.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

KefkaticFanatic

orly
Y'know, I think I actually pointed this out to Concerto a while ago which is why he changed it...

MEMORY FAIL.

But yeah, at least there's a topic now.

me irl
[close]

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Brassman388

GreekGeek

Exactly. Their archive is very messy and our is much more versatile, they only have FF, Chrono Trigger and some others. I mean we have like almost everything

Nintendude73

I wouldn't exactly call 1252 a measly amount. :P

lol, someone should go through all of the submissions and see what our total would be if all of those were accepted.  I kind of wonder how close we would be to Squaresound's total.

Maybe I should do an update this week...

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: GreekGeek on September 05, 2009, 10:54:24 PMthey only have FF, Chrono Trigger and some others.

That's not a bad thing, you know.

That being said, NSM kicks the ass of Squaresound. ;D

KefkaticFanatic

Plus they have tons more if you actually look.  And that was sarcasm Nindude :P

me irl
[close]

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Brassman388

Quote from: GreekGeek on September 05, 2009, 10:54:24 PMExactly. Their archive is very messy and our is much more versatile, they only have FF, Chrono Trigger and some others. I mean we have like almost everything

Not only that, but they have like around 4 - 8 different versions of the same song. And also, they're counting Arnold Morrison's older arrangments as some of their numbers.

KefkaticFanatic

Stop being whiny twats.  Just accept the fact that they have more than us.  Sure, they have multiple versions, but that's mostly because there are different versions or instrument arrangements.

me irl
[close]

Dude

QuoteNinSheetMusic is the LARGEST piano-only video game sheet music archive
Fixed

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]