News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Muse - The Resistance

Started by KefkaticFanatic, August 30, 2009, 10:23:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

So as you all should know, Muse is amazing, and their new album comes out in a few weeks.  We already have two songs from it, Uprising and United States of Eurasia, and both are awesome and radically different from each other.  It's looking to be a fantastic album just from the 30 second previews found here.

I preordered the set of the CD and bonus making of DVD from Amazon. :D

I personally am really looking forward to MK Ultra and the Exogenesis Symphony.  The previews sound fantastic. <3

me irl
[close]

SirIngusBingus

Ok, didn't know about this. I'm preordering right now.

Thank you Kefka! ;D

Davey

>buy
>music

but in all seriousness this is going to be a great album and I probably will buy it just like the rest of my Muse but I pirate all other music.

KefkaticFanatic

You'll get over that childish phase eventually.

me irl
[close]

KefkaticFanatic

THE ALBUM HAS LEAKED.

AND IT'S HOLY FUCK AMAZING.

me irl
[close]

Davey

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Gu4n

I like it better than Black Holes & Revelations, but Guiding Light en Exogenesis Symphony are just failures. Favorite track is "The Resistance".

KefkaticFanatic

Nyeh, I love the Exogenesis.  Guiding Light is a much darker (themewise) version of Invincible, which I also really like, so I love it.

tl;dr - Bah.

me irl
[close]

Davey

Resistance is great, along with Undisclosed Desires, Unnatural Selection, MK Ultra and I Belong To You

KefkaticFanatic

MK Ultra is fantastic.  I'm not sure which of IBTY, MK Ultra, or US is my favourite though.

me irl
[close]

Davey

There really isn't any song I DON'T care for on this album. Those are just my favorites.