News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Deku Trombonist's Arrangements

Started by The Deku Trombonist, August 28, 2009, 11:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Deku Trombonist

Just the 2 today (it is a weekday after all :P)

[N64] Banjo Tooie
  • Cauldron Keep - Mus | Midi - (Replacement)

[N64] Super Mario 64
  • Piranha Plant's Lullaby (Piano) - Mus | Midi

EDIT:And while I'm at it, here's another one.
[N64] The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
  • Title Screen - Mus | Midi - (Replacement)

Also, I want to get back into the Fixing the Sheets Project again. Where do you guys think I should start?

Korados

Two complaints about piranha plant lullaby, the other two are marvellous! You should set the right hand an octave higher, it sounds closer to the original and has more that music box sound. In m. 65, you forgot an arpeggio.

The Deku Trombonist

Ah, but I didn't arrange the music box version. I arranged the last track on the OST which is a piano version. Hence why it has "(Piano)" in the name.

DrP

Speaking of music box, has anyone done the music box house from Majora's Mask... cause that would be cool if you could do that Deku!

The Deku Trombonist

Well there is a song in the Majora's Mask section on the site called "Music Box." But I'm not sure if it's the one you're talking about because I'm at school at the moment and can't check it out.

Korados

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on September 16, 2010, 01:48:49 PMAh, but I didn't arrange the music box version. I arranged the last track on the OST which is a piano version. Hence why it has "(Piano)" in the name.

Oh, sorry, my fault! ;D

The Deku Trombonist

[N64] Star Fox 64

[GCN] Star Fox Adventures
  • Cloudrunner Fortress - Mus | Midi - (Replacement)

I took a little bit of creative licence with Cloudrunner Fortress to make it sound better but I think it's close enough to the original.

universe-X

Nice :P Do you think you could do the Corneria theme from Star Fox 64?

Brassman388

Olimar12345

Quote from: olimar12345 on November 08, 2009, 01:20:04 PMHey i wuz wonderin if u could separate the parts of ur outset island duet-a friend and i really want to play it-its a nice arrangement! ;D

oh, me n my friend got bored yesterday and put this on youtube
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

The Deku Trombonist

Sounds pretty good. I just realised that arrangement is probably not the easiest one to co-ordinate together :P

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sekter77

If you're going to go back on the Fixing the Sheets Project, maybe you could keep up on the Grant Kirkhope spree and work on Donkey Kong 64 (and the Donkey Kong Country games too). Mostly the problems just lie with formatting, but there are some missed notes as well. There are also a couple levels that don't have arrangements (Hideout Helm and Jungle Japes). Otherwise, I'd love to see the Paper Mario 2 sheets patched up as I those songs are fantastic. And weren't you working on Dusty Dune Galaxy earlier in your thread?
Guitar and video games.

The Deku Trombonist

Yeah I guess I could go back to Banjo. It's just that for some reason I tire of working on Banjo songs really easily, not sure why though. I started on a couple of Star Fox arrangements because a friend suggested that there aren't too many in the Star Fox section to fix up.

Oh...Dusty Dune Galaxy....shit. I keep forgetting what I've been working on and haven't finished. I tend to move between things pretty quickly and what isn't done seems to get left behind. I guess I should be able to finish that one today.

Olimar12345