The Deku Trombonist's Arrangements

Started by The Deku Trombonist, August 28, 2009, 11:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Deku Trombonist

Actually my original question was different altogether :P. Basically, the track name in the OST is called "Ending" and it includes the Epilogue and the Credits. I was wondering whether I should split it into the two seperate sheets or leave it as one 8 page epic.

But you raise a good point about the two pianos thing. I might go and do that now, cool idea!

And yes, I did kinda leave parts out or try and move octaves around a little to make it work for one piano.

SlowPokemon

@DekuTrombonist--This is a little late, but I don't think you'll mind as you're getting praised! :D

I finally got around to playing your Fluffy Bluff arrangement! It's fantastic! I had shoved it aside when you first submitted it because although I wanted to play it, I had other things on my plate. However, I recently remembered it, and I think it's a really great arrangement of an epic song. Little or no playability problems (something unfortunately rare here).

It was fantastic and I hope you arrange more soon! :D

I am pretty sure it was yours, but it's not on your submission page, so I can't be sure.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

The Deku Trombonist

Awesome, thanks man. It's good to know that someone actually plays the stuff that I arrange :P.

As for the link, I removed it from the first post because I submitted it and it's on the site now.

SlowPokemon

Yeah, that's where I found it...

And I love to compliment people, because they're normally really happy that they're being appreciated. ;)

And I don't like miserable people...

Don't get the idea I was lying, though. It's truly a good arrangement. :D

DrP

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on August 18, 2010, 05:06:58 PMAwesome, thanks man. It's good to know that someone actually plays the stuff that I arrange :P.

As for the link, I removed it from the first post because I submitted it and it's on the site now.

HEY! I play your stuff...

I've been working on your Route 47 for about 3 days... almost done! It's such a great song!

The Deku Trombonist

I added 8 Songs from A Link to the Past today. Check 'em out... *faints from exhaustion*

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

The Deku Trombonist

SuperRiolu

I believe it's 80 HP.

You're sheets look pretty nice. I'll take a look at them when you're at home. Your arrangements are some of my favorite ones out there.
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

Meta-Ridley

Deku, would you mind doing the Black and White trainer battle theme? I'm in love with it.
Here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtAU1V9nyYs

SlowPokemon

I think it's pretty meh myself. :P

I like the Route 2 music, though.

AND I HAVE A REQUEST! This is specifically for DekuTrombonist.

I am not especially happy with Olimar's arrangement of Sky Station... You did fantastically at Fluffy Bluff, so do you think there's any chance you would do a replacement/revision?

The Deku Trombonist

Woah...2 requests. Anyway, I've got trial exams coming up this week so no arranging from me for at least this week. Then after that, I want to finish off everything from A Link To The Past. And after all that...I'm actually kind reluctant to commit to taking requests on at the moment seeing as there's a bunch (including SMG2 credits...) which I still haven't finished and I keep getting sidetracked. But I may change my mind after trials are over.

I'll leave it at "I'll get back to you on those 2".

SlowPokemon

OH MY GOD

You're doing SMG2 credits????  That's even better!!! It's Sky Station 1, plus Sky Station 2, plus Gusty Garden!!! What could go wrong???

Wow! Definitely do that first!

And please don't make it ridiculously hard if it can be helped... ._.

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 28, 2010, 03:58:46 PMWow! Definitely do that first!

Awww, but it's sooo difficult :-\  I guess if I put in a few solid hours it should work out.

SlowPokemon

Yeah, I have trouble LISTENING to it and getting the full song out... to rewrite it must be horrifying. :D