News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

[GBC] The Powerpuff Girls: Paint the Townsville Green - "The End Theme"

Started by KIRBYISCOTTONCANDY, August 27, 2009, 08:26:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KIRBYISCOTTONCANDY

Completed by Tangy

when i was little i had a powerpuff girl gameboy game and i know that this theme was in it (but it had no words) so could someone please make it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL-ygwzAm3c&feature=related

(you guys rock for doing this!)

Tangy

YES POWERPUFF GIRLS! ^___^

I've started attempting it; the basic tune is all figured out. I still need to do the left hand and add some chords to the right. Plus the extra little fun stuff. :D

Do you remember what game this was? I know I had one for GBA anyways that had this in it though.

KIRBYISCOTTONCANDY

OMG!!! thank you so much. Idk the game name because i gave it to my friend that is obsessed with PPG's and im playing on playing this for her for her birthday! I already got a ppg book for her, so im really looking forward to this!

oh, btw, the game had butter cup as the main person.

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

KIRBYISCOTTONCANDY

^^^ thats it! thats the game!!!!!

Tangy

Okay, I've got it done... I think. ^^

Click here for the .MUS file

I have no idea what it sounds like in the game as I couldn't find an example, but I'm assuming it's pretty different since it's gameboy, lol. Probably no electric guitar there. :P So I just named it as the "end theme" since that's what it is in the game, and put copyright to cartoon network studios.

I tried to simulate the left hand as a guitar. :3

Let me know if you want me to change anything. Anyone here is free to edit it if they are interested. :P

Shadoninja

nicely done

1) the title- it should be "the end theme" with "The Powerpuff Girls: Paint the Townsville Green" underneath"
2) the rests at the beginning with a eighth rest and a quarter rest can be replaced by a dotted quarter rest. not necessary but it could help with making it look more tidy.
3) if you could make the beginning motif, in two treble clefs then clef change the bottom to a bass clef, it would reduce the amount of lines you would have to count to play it. Another, although not recommended, way is to move the notes in bass down and put an 8va line. if you can't do it with your program, then you can ask someone who can to make a template sheet with two treble clefs and a clef change and then you can copy the notes into that template and adjust accordingly.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Tangy

Thanks for the input. ^_^

I'm not planning on submitting this to the site because I based it entirely off the end theme by Bis from the show. I've never heard the one from the game before.

:P I fixed the rests. Usually I'm obsessive about fixing things like that; it's weird I didn't notice.

And I didn't change the clefs the first time because I was using finale notepad 2008... I have the 30-day free trial of finale 2010 songwriter that lets you change clefs, but I wasn't sure if the finale 2010 reader was out yet.

I fixed it, but the unfixed version is still available from my last post in case it isn't openable. xD.

.MUS file

KIRBYISCOTTONCANDY

thank you so much! your SO NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WiiMan96

Excellent arrangement, Tangy! I might learn this myself... ;)

EDIT: You know, you can still submit this to the site under the game name. I believe there are no problems there. :D

Tangy

Quote from: KIRBYISCOTTONCANDY on September 13, 2009, 07:56:26 PMthank you so much! your SO NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No problem, glad you like it! ^^ It was fun to arrange. xD.

Quote from: WiiMan96 on September 14, 2009, 12:36:16 AMExcellent arrangement, Tangy! I might learn this myself... ;)

EDIT: You know, you can still submit this to the site under the game name. I believe there are no problems there. :D

Thanks! =D I've already learned it myself. xD.

You think? It would be weird submitting a song I've technically never heard before, but maybe I will. I like how it turned out. xD.

KIRBYISCOTTONCANDY

do it!!! im learning it today or tomorrow!!!