News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Dahans' compositions: Romance for piano

Started by dahans, August 24, 2009, 03:04:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

Oh my...hmm, I don't know how to say this. PM, if you will.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

dahans

Quote from: Jub3r7 on February 16, 2011, 12:17:18 PMThat was pretty neat!

Quote from: winterkid09 on February 16, 2011, 12:45:40 PMWha.... did you already do it?
Nope^^ This composition has nothing to do with the one I dedicate to you ^^.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Winter

dahans

MaestroUGC

Very nice, I'm still listening through it and it is very good. Love the development in the first movement, especially the triplets. The second movement has a major problem however: the cello part is too low. Cellos can only hit a low C, two ledgers below the staff; and you have it going as low as b-flat. The third movent is very lively, though I do believe the key should be in F, not C. The finale is dahans at his best, very inspired. Over all, very good. Your writing is improving. You have yet to make a noise in this world. Once again, fantastic job.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

universe-X

I have yet to see it, but if it goes down only to a B-flat, you could just retune the string to fit so >.>

Ruto

This looks familiar... :D And good to see you posting again!

I'll say it again: great work! Especially on the third and fourth movements ^^

(Congrats btw! ;))

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

dahans

Thank you all so much xD. I think I should really become more active here again. :)
@Maestro: This means a lot to me, thanks^^. Concerning the cello part: I must have forgotten that... But I could fix that by transposing the second movement.

dahans

dahans

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?8k8tbm97ut6dpgo

This little prelude is dedicated to Nebbles (yay I was really productive today! :D)
Basically it's just arpeggios... but I LOVE ARPEGGIOS :D Hopefully, you share my opinion ;).

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

DonValentino

Very nice! And how SCHWEET!  ;D
You should be happy, right Nebbles?  :D

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

dahans

fingerz

I do! A very nice composition, Dahans! I want more! :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn