News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Trash266001's Arrangements

Started by trash266001, August 19, 2009, 06:57:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trash266001

[PSP] Starwars Battlefront; The Imperial March
MUS
| MID -Trash266001

trash266001

sorry i did have an arrangement but since im new to this im having a bit of trouble putting in the hyperlink.

Cobraroll

Welcome to the boards! I think you should call this thread "Trash's arrangements" or something, fits in better with the rest of the forum.

Also, it would have been better if the sheet was in a standing format, A(number) standard, I think. Printers in general are not too keen on square sheets of paper.

Critisism aside, I think you did a great job with the sheet. Imperial March is usually a very "noisy" song, but here it's rather... silent, almost modest. Which makes it quite creepy. Again, great job.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Composer #40

Even if Battlefront is a game, The Imperial Theme is part of the movies and as such, go to the library, find it and scan it.

It happens Every. Day!

Cobraroll

^True, but we have the DuckTales main theme on site here, that's originally from a TV series.
I'd say, if it's used in a game, we should have it on site if arranged by a member, no matter where it originated. If it is in Star Wars Battlefront, it is per definition a game soundtrack. And it should be on site, if he wishes so.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

GreekGeek

Welcome to this site. Don't be so harsh on 'm guys, he's newbie. I do agree with Cobraroll though, please name your topic Trash's Arrangements or something like that. If you don't know how to do this, click the Edit button, in the right top of the first message of this thread and change the Subject Title. And I don't think it should really matter whether it's from an actual game or not, since

Quote from: Cobraroll on August 19, 2009, 12:09:01 PMwe have the DuckTales main theme on site here, that's originally from a TV series.

Composer #40

It seems I've been beat. I have the song just need to wait for Media Fire to finish uploading my SSBB album.

It happens Every. Day!

trash266001

ok thanks. so how do you guys think i can improve on it?