News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

mario parties

Started by dahans, August 17, 2009, 04:40:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirIngusBingus

QuoteMario party is like many other nintendo series it's getting worse with age.

As much as I like to bash Nintendo's new direction, they've gotten better with some games; i.e. Fire Emblem, Metroid.

Charles Martinet announced that a new Mario Game was in the works- think it's MP9? I seriously hope not.

dahans

I hope they make a new Mario Golf or Mario Tennis game. That's rather unlikely, because too many golf games have been published and recently an "old" Mario Tennis has been published. So.......... Either they create a completely new game, or it's MP9.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SirIngusBingus

dahans

Would be nice. But Mario Football sucked, so I think Mario Rugby wouldn't be better...

SirIngusBingus

But I really want to pummel Baby Mario after all the crying he did in Yoshi's Island.

dahans

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on October 24, 2009, 03:00:27 PMBut I really want to pummel Baby Mario after all the crying he did in Yoshi's Island.
LoL that's true. That would be hilarious.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Oh my, I misread the title as 'mario panties'  O.O

dahans

LOL, I would buy this game immediately xD. Sounds hilarious.

universe-X

Maretocks

I found mario Party 5 mind-numbingly slow. And I don't mean that abstractly. When your turn begins, you have to wait 2-3 seconds for it to zoom in on your character, another 1-2 seconds until it allows you to hit the dice. ~1 second for the dice to be hit after you've pressed a, about 2 seconds for an awesome look at that number. Nearly a second for your character to start walking, and about 2 seconds per 3 spaces. Remember, a turn in the old MP games was < 10 seconds easily.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

dahans

You are absolutely right! Mario Party 5 was crap.
But I started playing Mario Party 3 again and I must say my friends and I love it! It's the perfect party game! Try it out, I didn't believe it myself. It might sound a bit nerdy, but I love this game so much!

Roz~

I agree with you, Mario Party 3 is the best of the series so far.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Maretocks

Definitely, although MP1 holds a bit...a lot of nostalgia for me.

Oh, and in MP 5 I hated the gumball mechanic. Well, not gumballs, but I hated them. GRRR.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

dahans

Exactly! One thing I liked most about Mario Party 2 or 3 were the items. They were so great, there weren't too much, but not too little of them.

Zintendo

#8 is just another collection to the numerous heaps of wii games involving the words, "mini-game."  It would have been nice to see a Wi-Fi type thing implemented, along with rankings.

The only mario party I can ever love is the 1st.
Take a look, to the sky, just before you die.  It's the last time you will.