News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

mario parties

Started by dahans, August 17, 2009, 04:40:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dahans

Nintendo has published 8 (9) Mario Parties so far. Personally I think that Mario Party is a really good game, but the game is getting worse and worse. I started with Mario Party 2, which I really loved. I played it all the time. Mario Party 3 was even better, Mario Party 4 and 5 were OK. But after those the following games were really unconvincing. What do you think?
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Seeker

I've only played 2. It's a pretty solid game. I agree that all the updates are rather useless. Really, getting more than one per system is a bit inefficient. But if it didn't sell, there wouldn't be so many, so they must be doing somethings right.
This is a signature.

Gu4n

I really need to be on the verge of getting drunk before I even enjoy Mario Party-games like they should be.

KefkaticFanatic

They're selling the same game over and over again.  There's no point in playing it, it's barely fun anyway.  All the game is is some cheesy gimmick minigames set to a board game.  You might as well play WarioWare.

me irl
[close]

dahans

That's true, when will be the next WarioWare released?

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SirIngusBingus

Actually, I'd have to agree with that.

dahans

Quote from: olimar12345 on August 27, 2009, 04:45:42 PMWarioWare>Mario Party
I like both. But in my opinion MP is a bit funnier.

PseudoMario16

For Mario Parties :
Anything on 64 kicked ass, anything after that was godawful.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

dahans

I wouldn't say that. Have you ever played MP4 or MP5? They were actually OK. Nothing special, but very funny.6,7,8 (9?) are horrible^^.

ALPRAS

I loved Mario Party 4. I have 2,3,4,5 and 7. I liked 2, 3 were also good, 4 was awesomee, 5 terrible, 7 even more terrible. I think they should stop making Mario Party games...

Roz~

They should, but they won't, because people still buy those games.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

dahans

I think they shouldn't stop making Mario Party Games. First of all you are right. People still buy them. But in my opinion they should rather produce every second year a game, instead of every year. I think the quality suffers from this fact, since they make it under pressure.
However, 7 and 8 weren't really creative, but they will realize that people won't buy those games any longer.

dahans

Wow I recently found out, that there will probably be no Mario Party 9! At least they will not release MP 9 this year or until autumn of the next year. Sounds good.

Dan The Tuba Man

I agree that Mario party has just gotten worse with time. I feel that 3 was by far the best, it had the best minigames and the two player battle mode was suprisingly fun. However the games are now old. I bought 8 figuring that the mini games would be fun on the Wii and was throughly dissapointed. Mario party is like many other nintendo series it's getting worse with age.