News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

who cares

Started by Shadoninja, August 13, 2009, 10:34:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadoninja

[Redacted]
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Maelstrom on April 19, 2015, 06:50:15 PMThat was fast.

edit: Just realized that it's not Noriyuki Iwadare. A little disappointed.

I mean, Capcom's general practice is to have a new composer for each entry in any given series, so it's kind of crazy that Iwadare has worked on as many games as he has. Besides, this composer, Yasamasu Kitagawa, is the same composer that wrote all of the Phoenix Wright music for Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, which had a soundtrack better than Dual Destinies imo.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 19, 2015, 07:07:06 PMI mean, Capcom's general practice is to have a new composer for each entry in any given series, so it's kind of crazy that Iwadare has worked on as many games as he has. Besides, this composer, Yasamasu Kitagawa, is the same composer that wrote all of the Phoenix Wright music for Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, which had a soundtrack better than Dual Destinies imo.
Point taken. I guess I remember him more for Trials and Tribulations and Investigations 2 than I do for Dual Destinies and that terrible, terrible Investigations 1 Objection theme.

Shadoninja

[Redacted]

Shadoninja

[Redacted]

Shadoninja

[Redacted]

Shadoninja

[Redacted]

DonValentino

Quote from: Shadoninja on May 01, 2015, 05:33:05 AMFire Emblem Awakening - Agh! Won goph in mah mouph! Blech! Ptooey!

Hmm, where can I find it exactly? I don't see it in the dropbox page. Also, that's quite a fanbase you got there in the blog! Congrats!

Shadoninja

Quote from: DonValentino on May 01, 2015, 06:27:05 AMHmm, where can I find it exactly? I don't see it in the dropbox page. Also, that's quite a fanbase you got there in the blog! Congrats!

I havent put it on yet.

My tumblr followers are the best.

DonValentino

Shadoninja

[Redacted]

Shadoninja

[Redacted]

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Tobbeh99

You might want to put all your arrangements as a list in the first comment. So people easily can see all the arrangements you've done, and to avoid that people start arranging one arrangement that you've already done.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh