News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

who cares

Started by Shadoninja, August 13, 2009, 10:34:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonValentino

Quote from: Shadoninja on September 04, 2011, 08:28:27 AMI figured out the problem. It was because they weren't in my public folder in dropbox. I moved them all in there so try it again.

Nope, still nothing. Here´s what it says:

Error (403)
It seems you don't belong here! You should probably try logging in?
You can also check out our FAQ or forums and maybe you'll find what you were looking for. Or maybe you should try heading home.

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Shadoninja

Shadoninja

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dudeman

Wow. Just...wow. :o
If I had to give a couple suggestions, my main ones would be to check the minor thirds in the left hand of measure 7 and see if there are any subliminal notes during those ties in the right hand of measures 18-19 and 22-23.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Shadoninja

Dudeman

Quote from: Shadoninja on September 15, 2011, 04:46:25 PMwhat's wrong with them?
I'm just not sure if the notes are correct. Then again, I could be wrong.
Quote from: Shadoninja on September 15, 2011, 04:46:25 PMI'm not sure what you mean.
I mean see if there are any notes in the background. It just sounds a little empty, is all.
I think it's worthy for submission at this point, this is just for polishing.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

DonValentino

Quote[SNES]Disney's Magical Quest starring Mickey Mouse - Treetops MUS

OH, GOD! OH, GOD! OH, GOD!  :o :o :o I have the GBA version of this! And it was one of my favorites games!!! Thanks a lot for arranging this song, you brought me so many memories!  :D

Shadoninja

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Shadoninja on September 15, 2011, 03:24:06 PM[GBA]Pokemon Ruby Sapphire Emerald - Cycling MUS
I need opinions on this one.

It no doubt is an excellent and accurate arrangement, again very hard, but at least it's a good arrangement. I can't find anything wrong with it, nor would I deem it "unplayable." :) Good job but this tune used to annoy me in game. :P
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Cobraroll

Only one thing could improve this: The "ring-ring" that calls when you mount the bike.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Sekter77

I love all the Cycling themes so I'm glad to see this one finished! Thanks Shadoninja.
Guitar and video games.

Shadoninja