The "This Link Doesn't Work" Topic

Started by WiiMan96, August 07, 2009, 03:25:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WiiMan96

I believe one of the updaters mentioned that a while ago and (citation needed) required the sheets to be sent to them so they can be reuploaded? I doubt it would be anytime soon though. :P

Olimar12345

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on August 08, 2010, 12:12:06 AMOlimar12345: Just in case you want to know, you're sheets can be found here:
MainTheme.mus
MainTheme.mid
Moonsong.mus
Moonsong.mid

It's got something to do with the "ō" symbol in the game name. Perhaps because the symbol is part of Unicode and not ASCII I think.

well deku trombonist posted them here a while back
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

The Deku Trombonist

Alright, I fixed the Cave Story section. There are apparently issues with Shadoninja's sheet so I didn't re-up that one. I'll look at it when update time comes around.

Olimar, I made the following changes to your sheets:
-They now take up fewer pages.
-A couple of formatting issues were fixed.
-Don't write the dynamics under both staves. If it applies to both hands, you place the dynamic in between the staves. They way you were doing it is if there are different dynamics for the left/right hands.
-Pedal markings go under the left hand part, not in the middle.
-If you want pedal to be used, either A)Write out the pedal markings for each measure including the release pedal symbol -or- B)Write Con Pedale. Don't just place the pedal sign at the start of the section.

I'll start looking through everything else now to see what needs to be fixed.

Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire - Desert weird issue is now fixed.

Olimar12345

thanks dt, u really cleared up alotta things for me :)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

Whoever made DekuTrombonist an updater should be crowned King Of All NinSheetMusic Ever.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

The Deku Trombonist

Oh, and btw, I also fixed the Silph Co. thingy, the Fallarbor Town thingy, the Gusty Garden thingy and Cerulean/Celadon will be dealt with now. In future, keep all complaints to this thread and they will be dealt with. It's easier to keep track of them that way. I'll also delete SMW Ending now that I just read through the thread.

As for the LoZ: A Link the Past - Introduction issue, as pumpy said, that sheet's crap and I've got my own version which will make it up there eventually.

ArguMargu

for Celadon/Cerulean thing, now the titles match up, but for the wrong song (Celadon - Celadon - Cerulean music)
and the real Celadon is gone completely
btw congratz on updater status
Ill be expecting daily updates lol  :D

The Deku Trombonist

Oh right, so you mean the wrong title was on the sheet and the site. Sure, I'll fix that.

ArguMargu

actually I just looked up the song and its not the cerulean music, its the vermilion city music (Celadon-Celadon-Vermilion)
gah confusing

The Deku Trombonist

Right....I'm sure I can work something out  ;)

Should hopefully be fixed now.

Olimar12345

oh, a small error in the cave story main theme-i forgot to add the swing sign thingy-here's the correct MUS if u want

The Deku Trombonist

Fixed.

While I'm here, I think I might just do the update now.

Shadoninja

I was taking a look at amber valley and at bar 50 the chord on the and of 4 sounds out of place. could that be changed to E G Bb?
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

The Deku Trombonist

Olimar12345

there are 2 earthbound sections, one saying "Earthbound" and the other "EarthBound".