News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

The "This Link Doesn't Work" Topic

Started by WiiMan96, August 07, 2009, 03:25:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WiiMan96

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on August 08, 2010, 12:12:06 AMIt's got something to do with the "ō" symbol in the game name. Perhaps because the symbol is part of Unicode and not ASCII I think.

Yup. Good pickup. :)

I guess the problem, then, is the name of the game needs to be changed?

pumpy_heart

This is kinda behind, but the Testimony and Cross Examination under Phoenix Wright should be kept like they are. They are different songs.

Olimar12345

well how do we get thos ta work on the site? ive actually gotten emails about them  :<
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Shadoninja

Quote from: pumpy_heart on August 08, 2010, 07:20:31 AMThis is kinda behind, but the Testimony and Cross Examination under Phoenix Wright should be kept like they are. They are different songs.
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=4190004
they are the same song. the theme played during the witness' testimony and the cross-examination moderato is the same theme. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWBCQbGsjZc
Evilsqueaky incorrectly named the sheet. it should be cross examination moderato and allegro respectively..
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Olimar12345

there are two cave story sections and two lozst sections...there should only be one of each... 

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

SlowPokemon

HEY EVERYONE

This isn't a "link that doesn't work", nor is it of huge importance (that's why I didn't start a new topic), but (I can't believe no one's noticed this yet) "Gusty Garden" is under Super Mario Galaxy 2. The song is actually in Super Mario Galaxy 1.

THANKS EVERYONE
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

WiiMan96

I noticed around two weeks ago. I've just been too lazy to say anything. :P

I'll put it up in the OP soon.

Olimar12345

cave story: just take out the "Dokutsu Monogetari" part and just have "cave story"=my links still dont work D:<
super mario world: "Ending theme" was meant to replace "ending", so delete "ending"

SlowPokemon

We all saw it the first three times. -_-
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

well guess how many times these problems were fixed

WiiMan96

Olimar12345

Shadoninja

and now there are THREE cave story sections.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Olimar12345