"Fulfilling the Requests" Project (Out of Service)

Started by WiiMan96, July 31, 2009, 07:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WiiMan's pretty cool.

He found every request
1 (3.7%)
Then he organized them all
1 (3.7%)
Made a thread that had progress
0 (0%)
Then made a site to organize them
1 (3.7%)
Yeah he's pretty cool.
7 (25.9%)
*claps*
11 (40.7%)
I agree  -Shadoninja
6 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 27

WiiMan96

Alrighty, all updated.

By the by, I changed the points system. Again. :P It's now simple and more fair for everyone. 1 point is awarded for each request making it on the site, and 3 points for every featured request taken within its time. Obviously the conversion of points wasn't completely accurate, but I did put thought into it and gave everyone more points than they should have for their troubles. I doubt I'll be changing it again.

Olimar12345

jenka 2 is finished and in the submissions
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

WiiMan96

WiiMan96

Updated to reflect progress last update, and added a new Featured Request. I took the last one. :P

Olimar12345

oh, im workin on tha Freezy Flake Galaxy from smg2
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

WiiMan96

Olimar12345

im doin thaa rest of the cave story requests. infact im just gonna do every song from cave story...

Winter

Quote from: selg on February 23, 2011, 09:26:45 PMi request castlevania crystal teardrops , if somebody is nice enought to do that one. greetings

THis should be in the request board :P

WiiMan96

Yup. Here we just record requests and keep track of them. Move it to a new topic in the requests board and I'll add it here when I see it. :)

WiiMan96

Thanks Deku. :D

All updated, and a new Featured Request. This particular request is a replacement of an excellent song, so you better secure it before others snatch up this easy-points opportunity!

Shadoninja

[PC] Portal "Still Alive" - Cobraroll | Thread

officially taken. >: D
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

WiiMan96

Congrats, you're the first person (apart from myself :P ) to take a Featured Request! Thanks for that.

New one comin' up.

Clanker37

I'll take Banjo-Tooie Hall of the Zombie King
And is Deku still doing Banjoland as it says in the thread?
Thanks