News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

"Fulfilling the Requests" Project (Out of Service)

Started by WiiMan96, July 31, 2009, 07:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WiiMan's pretty cool.

He found every request
1 (3.7%)
Then he organized them all
1 (3.7%)
Made a thread that had progress
0 (0%)
Then made a site to organize them
1 (3.7%)
Yeah he's pretty cool.
7 (25.9%)
*claps*
11 (40.7%)
I agree  -Shadoninja
6 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 27

SlowPokemon

Also, Olimar is working on Chompworks (listed as Flipsville on the front page). He will probably be done soon... :P
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

WiiMan96

Everything updated, I should think.

Quote from: Cobraroll on October 20, 2010, 09:45:03 AMI don't think the points should be handed out before the songs are on site. With the infrequent updates we've had recently, links die and people forget to reupload or even submit. The fact that a song is arranged doesn't mean it's available.

True, and on many levels I agree with you. However, the point of rewarding on these stages of simply finishing an arrangement is for quite the same reason; with the lack of updates (which I do believe will begin to lessen up soon) the arrangers who spent a large portion of their time arranging over 50 requests will take literally forever to get on the site. Essentially, they only get rewarded when the updaters say they can. :P

I see what you mean, but I also have my own reasoning for it. I do think we can both agree that the Points system is fundamentally flawed as is and should probably be revised.

EDIT: I am planning on contacting arrangers soon about old finished requests and in-progresses. If they don't plan on submitting / finishing them their points will be removed. As I mentioned I do want the arrangers to be rewarded for doing all the work but doing it all at once has its flaws. I don't know how much this will relieve this particular problem but it will help organise the OP and make its contents a little more relevant at the least.

Olimar12345

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 20, 2010, 01:47:29 PMAlso, Olimar is working on Chompworks (listed as Flipsville on the front page). He will probably be done soon... :P
this^^ plus:
-i completed the realm overworld for lozst a while ago and its on tha site...
-im workin on bright crystal and secrets from hotel dusk room:215
-also workin on the title song for jet force gemini
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

WiiMan96

Thanks, updated.

Also, added a "Requests in Progress" Section to the first post for listing just that. Ordered by arranger name because I feel it's relevant to the specific arrangers more than any group as a whole.

Olimar12345

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 20, 2010, 01:47:29 PMAlso, Olimar is working on Chompworks (listed as Flipsville on the front page). He will probably be done soon... :P
im done with this nao.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

pumpy_heart

I'll do all the Donkey Kong Land stuff, from both games.

Olimar12345

sorry, i forgot to mention that chompworks galaxy is also caled Flipsville Galaxy-so i did that 1 and its on tha site nao.

SlowPokemon

pumpy_heart

It's like every time I think we put a dent into this, the list grows longer and longer.
I guess there's a lot of video game music or something.

The Deku Trombonist

I've got a bunch of free time tonight (ultra hard Math exam is over) so I'll try to update this list as well as get the update up.

I'd help out with the requests but I'm a little tied up for the moment.

Quote from: pumpy_heart on November 11, 2010, 07:52:07 PMI guess there's a lot of video game music or something.
ORLY?  :P

WiiMan96

Err, wow Deku. I just got my first spot of free time now as well and I was actually planning on updating this now. Let me know if you want me to take over or anything. :)

The Deku Trombonist

Nope, all done now :)

Now to take care of that update.

pumpy_heart

WiiMan96

I shall update this within the day. *awesome music*

*starts raining*

WiiMan fainted.

SlowPokemon

Hey, you can take "Lazy Afternoons" and "Welcome to Wonderland" off my Kingdom Hearts requests; I found sheets for both of those. ;)