The person below me is...

Started by Dalonzo, July 31, 2009, 11:16:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Yes, but it didn't kill thousands. It killed MILLIONS. Half a million in the U.S. alone.

The person below me laughs when they here someone talk seriously about SARS/ swine flu.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

Nowadays, yeah.

The person below me has said GTFO before.

Dude

Yep

The person below me knows what a palindrome is without googling it.

universe-X

Ooh, I know it, on the tip of my tongue, but I forgot.

The person below me knows a word that rhymes (perfectly) with silver.

SuperFireKirby

In the english language, none exist.

And a palindrome is something that is spelled the same fowards and backwards. Like Mom. Or Radar.(I'm pretty sure that's the write definition)

The person below me also thinks that is what palindrome means.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

:D
V
Click me!

The person below me know what a kayak, reviver, racecar, and redder all have in common...

GreekGeek

They can be read in reverse as well. Just as "parterretrap" in dutch.
It means "stairs to the B floor.

The person below me smokes.

dahans

Never!
The person below me considers himself cool.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SuperFireKirby

NO, and I hate people who do. Being cool is another word for being an unoriginal drone that just follows everyone else in how to look/act. Or it means that you have hypothermia.(aren't I clever?)

The person below me has their own personal definition for the word cool.

universe-X

Yep: Someone who's not afraid to be themselves.

The person below me considers themself awesome.

raymondbl

not.  I don't!  I consider myself a person that is good at piano, that's it. (and violin).

Dude

The person below me doesn't fail at making a "the person below me..." post.

Maretocks

*FAcepalm* @ raymond.

The person below me has incredibly cold hands.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

raymondbl

wow, that was so unpredictable?  Guess what I was doing?  outside, mowing the lawn at night.  my hands are cold as heck. 

The person below me is awesome at arranging.

Maretocks

Nope. Never submitted anything to the site. When I've tried I've failed. :P

The person below me has a sore back.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>