News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The person below me is...

Started by Dalonzo, July 31, 2009, 11:16:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pit0010

er me god.... that reminds me of jackfilms' 'your grammer sucks' but your grammar is fine though xDD

The person below me has a youtube channel!
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Kman96

I do indeed! Follow me at TheKMaster96

The person below me loves Doctor Who
Party Hard!
[close]

Wolf

Ummm.... Not LOVE, like, yes.

The person below me LIKES Dr. Who.(At least one of em)
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Pit0010

I'm sorry...I don't watch Dr. Who...more like I don't follow TV shows..so yeah

The person below me collects creative postcards
AUSSI

McDucky

I've never seen one creative enough to be worth collecting.   

The person below me is better at sports than maths

Maelstrom

Nope. The other way around.

TPBM hates hates math.

braix

I'm indifferent.

The human that will post underneath me likes Chinese food.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Pit0010

omg what a coincidenceeeeeee :3 I'm chinese so me like dat food! :D duh...

TPBM is listening to nintendo genred soundtracks atm
AUSSI

Maelstrom

Does Bravely Default count?

TPBM thinks I make way too big of a deal of BD's soundtrack, or haven't heard me mention it before now.

fingerz

Never listened to it. Maybe I should! After all, I own multiple soundtracks of games I've never played or like. :P

The person below me wants to be the person below me. ;)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Maelstrom

Sure, so I can respond to your comment. It sounds sort of like Xenoblade, but with live instruments. There aren't any environmental or percussion songs at all  :D , and it's just all-around perfect. I'm attempting to arrange the final boss theme, which was a nightmare when I started, but I'm actually getting it down! It just happens to be ^:30+ and the last half doesn't repeat at all. And ... I'm rambling.

TPBM didn't bother reading any of that.  :P

mikey

Quote from: maelstrom. on July 13, 2014, 06:36:49 PMSure, so I can respond to your comment. It sounds sort of like Xenoblade, but with live instruments. There aren't any environmental or percussion songs at all  :D , and it's just all-around perfect. I'm attempting to arrange the final boss theme, which was a nightmare when I started, but I'm actually getting it down! It just happens to be ^:30+ and the last half doesn't repeat at all. And ... I'm rambling.

Honestly I read the TPBM, fully intending to read the rest first, and felt guilty D:

The person below me felt dumb for something recently.
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Quote from: maelstrom. on July 13, 2014, 06:36:49 PMSure, so I can respond to your comment. It sounds sort of like Xenoblade, but with live instruments. There aren't any environmental or percussion songs at all  :D , and it's just all-around perfect. I'm attempting to arrange the final boss theme, which was a nightmare when I started, but I'm actually getting it down! It just happens to be ^:30+ and the last half doesn't repeat at all. And ... I'm rambling.

I think that there's a place for that, and it's not this thread. Also, and I only tell you this to help you, you come off as very superior when you make comments to the effect of "the uncultured swine below me is so ignorant that they don't go out of their way to care about the things I care about."

Ninja'd, eh I'll leave it so you can see it.

@Nocturne--yes, I felt really dumb playing a game earlier where the logic was very hard for me to figure out xD I had to use a walkthrough.

The person below me enjoys staying in hotels.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

That depends. Is the bed broken, or not?

And Slow, I was just trying to be a little funny and couldn't think of anything else at the moment.

TPBM prefers PC gaming for steam sales.

SlowPokemon

Ahhh well if I started PC gaming I would be so broke I wouldn't be able to eat. And my apologies, I get really touchy.

The person below me enjoys FPS games.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.