News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

The person below me is...

Started by Dalonzo, July 31, 2009, 11:16:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Quote from: maelstrom. on May 17, 2014, 03:41:57 PMOnly when I'm destroying it with sharp objects
What kind?

TPBM is wearing a hat.

I'm not sure yet, but I know I'm getting an SG type electric guitar.
Am I wearing a hat? Now I am.

The person below me's head hurts.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

Not yet, I always get headaches late at night from lack of sleep

I've got a Seagull acoustic (wonderful) with a built-in pre-amp and a les paul epiphone ultra. Looks just like the really expensive 60's gibsons. I still need a distortion pedal. Make sure you pick one up, if you get a tube amp. And remember, no matter how much you spend on the guitar, a cheap amp and cord will ruin the sound.

TPBM has no clue what a tube amp is.

Wolf

How'duno?

The person below me is a fast typer.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

K-NiGhT

Yeah i typed this in .01 seconds thx to reverse time dilation

TPBM graduated from high school this past weekend ::) (congrats if u did!)
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Maelstrom

Nope. Next year. And the graduations here aren't for another 2-3 weeks due to all the snow days.

TPBM likes JRPGs

SlowPokemon

I love JRPGs but I'm absolutely terrible at them except Pokémon and Mario & Luigi.

The person below me likes puzzle games.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

Not blatant puzzle games, but more complex ones like Antichamber, Portal, hard zelda dungeons, etc.

TPBM enjoys turn-based battles as much as action ones.

fingerz

Oh, only about as much as I love RPGs - not at all. :P

The person below me loves playing smash-'em-up games that repeat and repeat and repeat and repeat and repeat and repeat...
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Maelstrom

No: Beat-em-ups are my least favorite genre of actual video games.

TPBM is an Ambassador Program memeber

SlowPokemon

Yeah. I even transferred my ambassador games to an XL after I upgraded!

The person below me has a favorite Nintendo 3DS game.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fingerz

I swear to god, anyone who mentions that fucking Ambassador Program will be shot. I got my 3DS at that time and was at my friend's house using their internet to set it up, but I didn't know a single thing about this stupid thing. SO, I MISSED OUT ON THE WHOLE LOT WHEN I COULD'VE GOTTEN THEM. THANKS NINTENDO. I'M BUYING A WII U SO YOU'D BETTER REPAY ME DOWN THE TRACK.  >:(

*cough* Anyways, I do! I love a few 3DS games to bits, actually! I don't have a single favourite, but my favourite games would be Mario Kart 7, Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros., Super Mario 3D Land and The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds. I'd pick up these any day and play them. :)

The person below me has a favourite Wii U game.
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Maelstrom

Wii U: Super Mario 3D world, but that will change as soon as X comes out.
3DS: AHHHH I CAN'T CHOOSE!!! But it's a tie between Bravely Default and Kid Icarus: Uprising Didn't notice fingerz answered slow's question (and Link Between Worlds)

TPBM edits posts because of grammatical errors

fingerz

Yup. I like being grammatical. Then again, it probably looks like a spell a lot wrong 'cause I use proper English, not American English. :P

The person below me is dying to play Mario Kart 8::)

Maelstrom

Yep. Convinced my aunt to pre-order it for my brother's birthday, so we'll be getting it soon!

TPBM decides which games to play based on personal recommendations rather than reviews

fingerz

Yeah, that's very true. It's a mixture of that and my own recommendations. If I've played something previously like it, I'll give it a crack. Usually my own view will be much stronger than another person's, though. No matter how many people tell me to buy a game, I won't get it if I don't think I'll like it. Oh, I do check out reviews, but I take them as a grain of salt.

The person below me wants to replay an old game or two of theirs.