The person below me is...

Started by Dalonzo, July 31, 2009, 11:16:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

nope, only in the movies.

Whats really funny, I do swear, when no one is around or among my friends (or when I want to make an emphasis in a non professional way)... in German, so no one could understand me (or French if it's too similar... using Merde instead of Scheiße, for example)

ahem...

The person below me just keeps getting busier and busier as time goes on

SlowPokemon

Definitely, who doesn't? :P

The person below me has a cold.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Nope. I really dont get sick anymore

The person below me is fed up with stuff

Ruto

YOU BET I AM. The professor didn't show up to recitation today and I had a two hour lecture in a room with no ventilation, air conditioning or windows with 200 people. Also there weren't enough seats.

The person below me is plotting revenge!

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Muwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! I'm up to something, and that's all im divulging!

The person below me prefers gum to mints

SlowPokemon

Typically

The person below me is sick.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Nope. Im feeling better now! I just have something on my mind, knowing im busy, but I don't know why

The person below me has stuff on their mind, but they dont know what

Ruto

I do, but my problem is that I have too much going on to know where to begin. I'm spinning my wheels...

The person below me need to set someone straight!  >:( (sister -> 1:40 AM, playing starcraft and chatting to dinosaur boyfriend)

DrP

Yes. My bestfriend has been acting strange ever since he left for college last week... its either he was so eager to escape the grasp of his mother or just wanted to try things out... now, im fighting to imbibe some moral sense into him before he throws his life away

The person below me is just fed up with whining!

SuperRiolu

My neighbor whines a lot. I just wish he can just shut up.

The person below me wants to skip a head by a month
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

DrP

Though I like skipping ahead, I just want to go slow for the next two weeks, so I can pack everything I need!

The person below me can't wait for college/wants to get out of it already

SuperRiolu

Only one more year! I've already started to apply to some colleges in the US, but I want to apply to UC Davis and Cal Poly San Luis Obispo because of their Wine Programs... two of the best Viticulture schools in the country (I will probably end up going to UC Davis)

The person below me is packing for something major
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

DrP

NOOO!!!! Davis is a great school, but then we'll be rivals (plus, don't go on dating my bestfriend either... we already have it bad enough being at two rivaling schools, at least it isn't as bad as the UT/TAMU or the USC/UCLA rivalry)

The person below me wants to replace the carpet in their bedroom with wood floors or vice-versa

dahans

NOPE! I love this carpet, so soft and wonderful!
The person below me is guay. (this is spanish)
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Ruto

A little bit?  :D

The person below me can do a back flip.