News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The person below me is...

Started by Dalonzo, July 31, 2009, 11:16:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Nope! It's a me! And Metternich is the Man for heading up the Congress of Vienna with the "Big Four" after Napoleon fell!

The Person Below Me is Super Riolu!

SuperRiolu

Yes! You guessed right!

The person below me is pretty tired
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

Ruto

Can't keep my eyes open.

The person below me is full of beans.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperRiolu

nope. I had the sushi on the plane for dinner. they'll be serving breakfast in about 4 hours!

The person below me wants good coffee
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

SlowPokemon

I love pretty much any coffee... good coffee, crappy coffee...

The person below me is in love with whipped cream.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

Actually, no milk products lol.

The person below me has completed the region dex in at least 3 of their Pokemon games.

dahans

Wait... let met think.... No just Pokemon blue! (and possibly pokemon red, but I don't know for sure!)

The person below me will always be a pokemon fan :D (and will buy as many games (and watch as many episodes) as possible). :D
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SlowPokemon

Definitely.
The person below me is sworn against Pokemon and doesn't care for it.

Ruto

Hell no!  :D (If anyone says yes to this, I have a pile of rotten eggs waiting for them).

The person below me has watched a Pokemon movie in the theater. Guess how old that makes you if you did?  :P

SlowPokemon

I totally wish, but alas, no. I remember when Pokemon 4Ever came out in the theaters, but we didn't go see it. My brother got it on DVD for his birthday.

The person below me is in love.

Ruto

Not even close. Should I be sad?

The person below me, when given a chance to travel back in time, would kidnap a pair of dodos and bring it back to the future to sell.

SlowPokemon

No, that's cruel. :P To the dodos, I mean.

The person below me, if he/she found a Pokemon, would show it to the world for fame.

DrP

no! i'd keep it hidden... breed it with some cat or dog, thus making it half Pokémon/half mammal... ok, that would be quazy. I'll prolly do that

The person below me thinks he could keep a Ursaring living happily in their room

SuperRiolu

Are you kidding? He would use Thrash or something, and there goes my doll collection nice clothes and winemaking books (and I am kidding about the dolls)

The person below me needs to play some video games before they go insane

Ruto

Just did! Soul Calibur 2 on my old Gamecube, extra practice mode, extremely hard, Nightmare vs. Raphael in the chapel stage---!

The person below me can't sleep now.