News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The person below me is...

Started by Dalonzo, July 31, 2009, 11:16:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Napoleon was a pretty cool dude, but I have to admit Louis XIV was better in handling wars (because he actually won some, unlike the Battle of Trafalger and that whole Russia thing when they (the Russians) adapted the scorched earth policy)

The person below me took the German/Austrian side of World War I

SuperRiolu

I kinda did when I first learned about it. It was Russia and Serbia vs. Germany and Austria. I kinda feel bad that the Austrian Archduke was assassinated, then Germany tried to take back Alsace (which is where I was born) and Lorraine. The French were horrible battlers, and they just let the Germans invade through Belgium (twice... in the same place). France wanted to protect Alsace and Lorraine, but left Picardie and Nord Pas de Calais open for business. Sigh.

The person below me has been to Limousin.
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

DrP

No, but I've always wanted to go. I've only been to: Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, Languedoc-Rousillion, Aquitaine, Rhône-Alpes, Bourgogne, Alsace, Lorraine, Picardie, Bretagne, Normandie, Basse Normandie, Poitou-Charente, Pays de la Loire (<3), Ile de France, Franche-Compté, and Champagne-Ardenne. I really like Pays de la Loire the best! So beautiful.

The person below me has a favorite region in France (and what is it?)... and Monaco doesnt count

SlowPokemon

Never been, and I don't know enough about it to justify an answer.

The person below me enjoys compliments.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

yes, but i love criticism much better... just saying that something I did was "wrong" or "foolish" *ahem KF ahem* without any justification is just bad taste

The person below me wants to go to France over England/Spain/Portugal (Ireland is the bomb and I cant justify picking between France and Ireland)

Ruto

I do! There seems to be better photo opportunities in France.

The person below me has never visited the Southern Hemisphere.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

I has been to Brazil! It was pretty fun, but it aint Portugal!

The person below me has a part of their body that hurts

SlowPokemon

Not LITERALLY. But, yeah, you're right.

The person below me likes the color yellow.

DrP

Its a happy color!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

The person below me feels on top of the world if they get a good night sleep!

SlowPokemon

It's typically all the same to me.

The person below me likes something.

SuperRiolu

I like lots of things

La personne en dessous de moi peut lire-là
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

DrP

Yep! I can read that.

The person below me has enjoyed the day

Ruto

Ohh no I didn't.  :(

The person below me is not wearing shoes.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

nope... i cant for another week.

The person below me feels kinda loopy (cause im feeling dizzy and im not feeling myself)

SuperRiolu

No! I am having so much fun in Hokkaido, in Sapporo. They are selling English copies of HeartGold and SoulSilver, so I may pick one up since it works with my DS, so I'll be able to communicate with the Pokémon fanatics better!

The person below me has been to Sapporo