The fear topic

Started by Petpetfood, July 31, 2009, 05:15:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Petpetfood

This topic is for telling us you're worst fears, what you fear might happen, or anything with fear. But oh god nothing with Fear Factor ok?

My worst fear are snakes, I hate them so much, they scare me more than anything in the world.

SirIngusBingus

GreekGeek

My worst fear is that I have to have an endoscopia or gastroscopia. I'd rather die!

Harvest

Pretty much any insect that I didn't grow up to know as safe.  I can have one of the local centipedes crawl on me with no problems, because they aren't really gross and I know they're harmless...but anything else I'm scared to death by.  Any other form of centipede, spiders, earwigs, bees, wasps, other flying things...ugh..pretty much anything but my local ants, centipedes, and pillbugs I'm afraid of...oh and the normal flies...bigger flies scare the shit out of me because on of my teachers a long time ago once told me they rip chunks out of you..fuck...

damn insects...oh god..earwigs...gross...I saw one in the bathroom the other day..I always shake out my bathing suit for earwigs because my friend a long time ago once told me his had earwigs in it..
-

Jamaha

Heights
Water
Wild animals

Bees haven't really scared me ever since I got stung by one. Also snakes, meh. Saw three snakes by the stairs at our summer cottage. Took a few photos, seemed quite harmless.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Dude

Nana1Popo2

Kefkatic: ya i would NOT want to do that either O_O

i dont like heights, the dark im ok with as long as someone else is there, mostly i hate those guard dogs (or watever) that leave their mouth hanging open like its about to attack >_> so pretty much, rabid dogs.... (like rottweilers, sp?)
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

ALPRAS

My fears: Death of other people, heights, being rejected, ghost images...
Im also claustrophobic.

Roz~

Mine would be heigts and water.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Davey

I've never been scared of water.
I used to be scared of heights until I rode a really big roller coaster, which drove me into a frenzy that ended up me riding every coaster in the park regardless of size.
I'm not claustrophobic.
And I'm not scared of insects anymore due to camping. I still try to avoid them, and obviously kill spiders that are in my house.

I guess stuff that gets to me is a few Horror movies and games like F.E.A.R.

Roz~

The only reason why I'm scared of water is because I almost drowned when I was ~5 years old. I don't think I would be afraid if that incident wouldn't have happened.

dahans

WOW, that's hard. What has happened?
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Roz~

Well there was a party at my aunt's house, and everyone was in the backyard, except my cousin and I, we were playing right next to the swimming pool. My cousin dropped her toy in the swimming pool, so I tried to get it back, but I fell right into it. Since there was loud music, no one could hear me, and no one actually saw me falling. And since my cousin was 2 or 3 years old, she couldn't really do anything. Hopefully I managed to get out of the pool all by myself... Still don't get how I did that though.

WiiMan96

Any insect (oh, alright, ants are okay :P), heights (but only if there isn't anything, such as a railing, to stop a fall or whatever), depths of the ocean over 100 metres. First probably caused by when I was in the shower when a cockroach about the size of my fist climbed up a wall a few inches away from my face. Second, well,  the majority of people would fear that, so it isn't really any problem. Third, probably both inherited from my Mum who watched Titanic when she was 9 and got scarred for life, and playing too much Endless Ocean.  :-\

I mean seriously. :o Anyone else get spooked by that?