News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Meaning behind your usernames

Started by Dalonzo, July 29, 2009, 12:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

Quote from: fabbemannen on August 18, 2011, 02:23:56 PMI think my name is lame :P I would rather have another one.
At least my initials are JFK

Just saw this. Mine are JLK.

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

DonValentino

Wario is my favourite character in the Mario series.  Basically it comes from Wario´s Final Smash (SSBB) and from the WarioWare series. The 98 is just a random number.  ;D

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dudeman

Mine? I have absolutely no idea. I liked Dude, and then I added "man" at the end for who knows why. I also had no idea that there was a user named Dude on the forum until after I registered.

EDIT: And my initials are DSM. That's almost NSM! ;D
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

triforced1

We should have another member named Dudeguy

MassiveMayhem

I use Mayhem in almost all my usernames, so I thought of MassiveMayhem, because it starts with the letter "M".
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

DrP

this is the only place where I have used DrPamplemousse (or DrP)

Everything else is nkonny, nkonnny, nkontrimas or a variation of the last one.

MassiveMayhem

Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Dudeman

En-kon-ee or en-kon-tree-mas. (Did I get that right?)
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

DrP

en-kon-ee is correct, but...

everyone pronounces my last name like that, but it's actually kon-tri-mas (kon as in CONcert, tri as in TRIck and mas as in MAS [spanish for more])

Anyone know it's nationality? Anyone know what nationality they think it is?

triforced1

DrP

^And that's the nationality every think it is :D

Go further north from the Balkans to a region of similar name that starts with B

triforced1