News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Guitar Hero.

Started by Davey, July 26, 2009, 12:03:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davey

So FUCK you, Raining Blood.
Apology for the image sizes.

SirIngusBingus

Davey

I practiced since the beginning of summer, I finally 5 star'ed it on July 14th.

Dalonzo

Now that is an awful achievement...just 75 G...it should be like at least 150 after all the effort you put into it. Kudos to you sir, that is impressive.
My guitar doesn't 'strum' down so i can't do stuff like this....

Tranzlater

Gah! I got GH3 a year ago and I can only just manage Hard...
I tried Bass expert, thinking it would be about the same, but woe me it was on GH4, so the bass is ALOT harder than what you'd expect.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Davey

Haha, yeah. I've played bass on GH:WT as well. It's pretty new having another note where you just strum. But getting all the achievements for GH:WT are alot easier than GH3.

Harvest

-

Davey

Tranzlater

I got them...
for...
wii*bursts into tears*

The 360 *sniff* was my brothers *sniff* and all I had was my *sniff* wii. So I had *sniff* to get it for that!!!!*Sniffle*
Probably not for long.

Davey

Wii is good though, you don't buy a game based on achievements, or bias your games on how easy/hard the achievements are. Achievements take the fun out of gaming. It just makes it into a giant grind and the only people who win at Achievement whoring are complete losers.

Tranzlater

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on August 02, 2009, 07:18:06 PMWii is good though, you don't buy a game based on achievements, or bias your games on how easy/hard the achievements are. Achievements take the fun out of gaming. It just makes it into a giant grind and the only people who win at Achievement whoring are complete losers.

The wii is good, but everything is kinds better on 360, not achievments. I don't bother 'Acheivement hunting', since it's a waste of time. My friend does, though, so my other friend gets reeeeaaallly jealous, because friend #1 has nearly 10k within about 6 months, and he never really wanted a 360 in the first place just got one to fit in. Lol.
Probably not for long.

Dalonzo

360 is good withing it's own criteria, graphics and to me a good console for FPS. Wii is more versatile, more family games in it.

I don't compare since I have both. And anyway, I bought GH on wii, and still thought it would've been better on 360.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on August 02, 2009, 07:18:06 PMthe only people who win at Achievement whoring are complete losers.

lol hypocrisy

me irl
[close]

Davey

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 03, 2009, 02:35:05 PM
Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on August 02, 2009, 07:18:06 PMthe only people who win at Achievement whoring are complete losers.

lol hypocrisy

The only games that are easy 1000's on my gamercard were played by somebody else when he 'borrowed' my account. I was pissed. Everything else I just got eventually. You may think it's hard to get all the achievements from Gears 2, but it's really not.

rushye

I want to try Guitar Hero.
As soon as I borrow my cousins, I will have to try this.

I only get to try this kind of games in the arcade.
Playstation don't have this I think.