News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Pictures/Videos Topic

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 20, 2009, 06:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maretocks

The Escapist's Genre Wheel; this is interesting.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Cobraroll

What do the "AE", "ACE", "SC", and so forth stand for?
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Shadoninja

Action Exploration, Action Conflict Exploration, Strategy Conflict.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

DrP

It's kinda cool how it can be graphically represented!

Im the bottom 3 and AE

Maretocks

Quote from: Cobraroll on December 08, 2010, 11:09:44 AMWhat do the "AE", "ACE", "SC", and so forth stand for?
They all correlate to the exploration, conflict, strategy and action wheels in the middle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Thsl50Fd3RA&feature=player_embedded Bloopers from live productions of Les Mis. This is quite hilarious.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

SlowPokemon

Did not enjoy Les Mis; it was pretty awful for a classic. The storyline was meh, the music was meh. Phantom of the Opera was eighteen billion times better.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maretocks

I've seen it once as a school production; I'd like to really get in to it however. The story to me was confusing. Too many different arcs. :/ I like a lot of the songs though, the music was the highlight when I saw it. Except for the stupid rich school's amazing costumes and set. *Cries*

But watch the bloopers. :P They're wonderful.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

SlowPokemon

okay then. :) I know it's popular--to each his own, I guess.

Roz~

Had to read Les Misérables for my French class. T'was really boring imho. Hopefully we had the abridged version... it still was awfully long though.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zg3fT0mdCw

That scene from Meet the Parents is so hilarious. xD I am admittedly a Ben Stiller fan.

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on December 08, 2010, 06:19:07 PMHad to read Les Misérables for my French class. T'was really boring imho. Hopefully we had the abridged version... it still was awfully long though.

Sparknotes, my dear!

Roz~

In the end I didn't even read it because we had an essay to write about that book... I just copied my friend's essay plan :D

Maretocks

And I got so excited yesterday when I saw all 5 books in one at the book shop.

Well, I'm still going to try. *Valiant expression* Hopefully I don't stop halfway like I did with LotR...

Anyway.
Quote from: SuperFireKirby on December 09, 2010, 03:41:59 AMAcapella, how can you not love it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAT5AqinOeg
Win. ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLTIowBF0kE Every lady loves Old Spice.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Roz~

It's not that the books are not good, I just can't seem to get into it. That's why I don't like it. Kinda like Guillaume Vignault's Chercher le vent (Necessary betrayals in English iirc). The book wasn't bad, I just couldn't get into the story.
Also, I don't like Old Spice. :3