mikey

usually followed with an "an ally has been slain..."
"ENEMY DOUBLE KILL"
"ENEMY TRRRIPLE KILL"
unmotivated

braix

I played a game of league today and I fed hard
I'm probably gonna get demoted to Silver IV soon xD
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

eh ranked reset coming up so whatever
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

FierceDeity

The scrollbar on that picture (at least on my phone) was perfect, because the entire box art wasn't visible, so I had to try to figure out what movie it was from the text at first haha

Maelstrom

Maelstrom

mikey

pretty sure it's spelled DEET

unmotivated

AwesomeYears

Pit0010

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

braix

Bespinben

One of my most favorite remixers on Youtube, TheGuitahHeoe, uploaded today an absolutely flooring medley of PMD Blue/Red Rescue Team music. It's jaw-dropping. Seriously, the guy has one of the most underappreciated channels in history.

(He registered an account on NSM about a month ago too!)
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

K-NiGhT

Spoiler
[close]
This guy wins.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Maelstrom

0/10 does not mention knee of justice