News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Pictures/Videos Topic

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 20, 2009, 06:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

FierceDeity

Hahahahahahaha "5+ years"

braix

oh mai gawsh zis is chaild aboose
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

Someone had too much fun with digital editing
unmotivated

blueflower999

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on July 03, 2014, 08:58:58 PMSomeone had too much fun with digital editing
Ukinojoe in a nutshell. He's a genius.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Pit0010

Quote from: FierceDeity on July 01, 2014, 04:52:48 PMHahahahahahaha "5+ years"

This ^

lol it's sad how it starts at the age of 5 xD
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Waddle Bro

Um, I didn't even know the word "penis" when I was 5, not to mention masturbation.

Yugi

I actually checked out the site that that picture was promoting and
http://stopmasturbationnow.org/politics/evil-masturbation-terrorists-caught-at-border/

Also, from the same website:
Quote from: The About PageMasturbation is a gateway drug to rape. It also leads to sexual dysfunction, erodes family values, and is a top ten cause of disease.

braix

Quote from: Yugi on July 12, 2014, 08:00:09 PMI actually checked out the site that that picture was promoting and
http://stopmasturbationnow.org/politics/evil-masturbation-terrorists-caught-at-border/

Also, from the same website:
Wow they're serious about this, aren't they?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

FierceDeity

braix

If they're serious, there's something wrong.

Zunawe

It bothers me how little evidence there is that it's a joke. Most of the comments don't take it seriously (but some do, which is dumb).
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

FierceDeity

There are way too many overblown conservative stereotypes for it to be serious, imo. Take this, for example.