News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Pictures/Videos Topic

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 20, 2009, 06:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

I can see it even without moving my screen or my head at all. I do not know what all of you are talking about! :P

It looks like Slenderman, but it isn't... I forget its name, though.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Kman96

eh, I still have no idea what you guys are talking about. There's nothing in that image.

Anyways.

I have a surprise for you all.

here is a video shadow and I shot on Friday when I took him home from school. I had gotten my provisional off my license on Monday, and he was the first person I drove other than family. Sadly, the Kman Van, or CARDIS, as shown in this video was just traded in yesterday for a brand new van (bigger on the inside, too ;)) There were about 14 years of memories and 240070 miles in that car, and now we have put it to rest for a new beginning. This is the last photographic footage of the vehicle. Enjoy!

Party Hard!
[close]

Zunawe

People need to watch more Doctor Who.

I mean, what?
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Kman96 on April 28, 2013, 02:44:30 PMeh, I still have no idea what you guys are talking about. There's nothing in that image.
I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE.

btw...

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

Olimar12345

Goin' through some old playlists and found this:

BADASS HEADBOB! TRAMPLE A FRIEND!
SCARE THE WINDOW! NOW OPEN AND CLOSE THE WINDOW!

xD
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Jub3r7

This guy looks like jesus. And also video game music acapella

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Ricky

Saw a video by that guy (a piece from Megaman (forgot how it was called)). It must crazy hard to sync all of it.

Yugi

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

While browsing on the Smogon Forums (don't ask), I found this:

I wanted to know what type of spider that was, so I found this:

And then I realized that that same spider appears in this image:
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude