News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

Pictures/Videos Topic

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 20, 2009, 06:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kman96

My friend Sophie who is a senior who lives in Craig, Alaska (It's a city on an island in the southeast panhandle of Alaska) has produced a movie that will premiere this Sunday, April 7th!! I am so proud of her, oh my goodness. Also, jealous I didn't get to star, but I was busy...

Here's the trailer.

EDIT: Oh, I forgot to mention, it's a Suicide Prevention movie. AASG (Alaska Association of Student Governments), the organization shown at the beginning, is the one funding it, and they've been doing a lot of projects for suicide prevention over the past few years.
Party Hard!
[close]

Bubbles

Too busy? Nah, you were just too good you would've outshined the other actors ;)

Will this be at something like a film festival or will I be able to see it?

BlackDragonSlayer

There's rumors of people dying in that amusement park over there! Let's go to the one next to it instead; I'm sure it's a lot safer!
(while in the park)
Let's go on that roller coaster! I bet it's great!
(vroom)

I would hate to see the other amusement park: corpses lying around all over the place. ._.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on April 04, 2013, 09:17:02 PMI would hate to see the other amusement park: corpses lying around all over the place. ._.
Don't worry. They all got incinerated in the explosion. :P
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Kman96

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on April 04, 2013, 09:07:37 PMToo busy? Nah, you were just too good you would've outshined the other actors ;)
I've never acted before, so I doubt I would have made the cut. And yeah, I was too busy. They filmed in February, and that was Hell month for me.

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on April 04, 2013, 09:07:37 PMWill this be at something like a film festival or will I be able to see it?
Well, the premiere is a public event down in Anchorage, which is why I can't go down to see it, but I don't know if they'll be making DVD's and such, sooo...plus, it's kind of intended towards Alaska, but I don't know if they will show it in the lower 48. I don't even know how I'm going to see it. They may put it online, I don't know.
Party Hard!
[close]

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

JDMEK5

Here comes the spoderman!
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

lol, my sister showed me this today:

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SuperFireKirby

I LOVE PEWDIEPIE.

Don't like Tobuscus very much though, mostly because of how fucking awful the annoying orange is.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Olimar12345

I LOVE TOBUSCUS, but indeed the annoying orange is terrible.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Yugi

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

popo447

Movin' like Dracula, we get it back in blood

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on April 08, 2013, 04:13:21 PM
If only...!
That's normally how I talk to insects and spiders anyway, minus them talking back.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!