News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

Pictures/Videos Topic

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 20, 2009, 06:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: K-NiGhT on March 11, 2013, 11:25:29 PMyou definitely used gizoogle.
Browsing through Art subforum: not much interesting.

Except...
Shadowkirby make shizzle happen!

Ruto Should Be Bustin Science...(Art Post)

O_o

From TWG PB Works Board:
QuoteSo I thought dat it would be neat if we pimped our own NSM Wiki.  I've made pages fo' most of tha frequentaz of dis board.

Da idea fo' dis is ta easily organise deetz n' tha like.  Yo ass could edit yo' own flava n' write of yo' TWG characteristics, type a gangbangin' few memoirz of yo' most straight-up bangin game, etc.

I need to go to da Main Crib.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Kman96 on March 11, 2013, 10:56:12 PMOkay I just signed off and found this:

*pic*

What the fuck happened.
lol I wish that would work for me

Waddle Bro

popo447

No comment...                                   (Note that I still love my Wii U, aint' nobody gonna tell me otherwise)
Movin' like Dracula, we get it back in blood

Olimar12345

Same thing happened to me too, except instead of a kid it was my interest in that system that went missing.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Yugi

FSM-Reapr

GaryOak

In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: GaryOak on March 14, 2013, 08:52:13 AM
Spoiler
[close]
I believe I can fly!! :D

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Maestro Aamir on March 14, 2013, 12:54:35 PMIs that relevant to the picture...? 0.o
Yes; sticking to the general theme of the picture ("believe").

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

Btw, don't quote big pictures. It's unnecessary, especially when they're right above your post and everyone can see it.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Waddle Bro

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on March 14, 2013, 12:57:21 PMYes; sticking to the general theme of the picture ("believe").
I believe he was more likely talking about how the "flying" part related the picture.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on March 14, 2013, 01:00:03 PMBtw, don't quote big pictures. It's unnecessary, especially when they're right above your post and everyone can see it.
It isn't really that big... but ok...

Quote from: Waddle Bro on March 14, 2013, 01:04:47 PMI believe he was more likely talking about how the "flying" part related the picture.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Believe_I_Can_Fly :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber