News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Pictures/Videos Topic

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 20, 2009, 06:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

FSM-Reapr

Bubbles

I have officially entered the Professor Lyaton fandom :D (sorry about the size)

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

Dude

Bubbles

Im not exactly a fan of dubstep or rap, but....

FSM-Reapr

Yugi

the_last_sheikah

You know what this is? Huh? Do you? This is the first Black Friday tent set up outside of the local Best Buy.  I can't...I just...wow...just...wow. I mean yeah, I get it, ya gotta get that 73 in. TV for less than your monthly car payment, but seriously, you're gunna take a week off of work, to sit in a tent, outside of a store, just for a cheap TV!? Besides, the tent is 5 miles away from the freaking door! Uncle Joe and Aunt Suzy are going to be able to get their washing machine stereo before this guy even gets past the iHome toaster ovens!!!!
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Dude

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

BonusPwnage

That's right, Mr. Layton. Look at it now. This is the kind of community we take part in. Just accept it.

Kman96

Quote from: BonusPwnage on November 19, 2012, 06:07:25 AMThat's right, Mr. Layton. Look at it now. This is the kind of community we take part in. Just accept it.
You're one to talk xD I've been here for almost 10 months. I know how the community works, I've just yet to come to understand how Dude works. :P
Party Hard!
[close]