Main Menu

Pictures/Videos Topic

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 20, 2009, 06:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobraroll

Quote from: Dude on September 30, 2012, 11:26:59 AM

yayyyyy

*Waits*

Looks cool in concept, but most of the tracks look really, really bland. Big, unbroken surfaces where the repeat patterns of the textures are clearly visible, loads of nothingness with a few objects stuffed in, and boring colour schemes. It works well for the more simplistic courses, seeing as you can never see a large portion of the track at any time, but when you're treated to panoramas of blandness, it becomes even more striking. On the other hand, the retro courses look fantastic.

Not that I could have done any better myself, though...
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Dude

Well the tools to make them are "meh" at the moment, so yeah, you're right.

DrP

Well, for crazy weather, it was 103 today.

SLO rarely gets this hot. Last time it was like this was 2 years ago when it was an entire week above 100 (most of it was between 105 and 117)

Also,

I MADE ME A NEW BULLETIN BOARD!

And go figure... with my coffee addiction.

Olimar12345

103? So you're the one that stole our weather! It was like 70 degrees yesterday! Lol we're not used to anything that isn't searing hot! :J
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

EFitTrainr

I like food.

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Ruto

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on October 05, 2012, 08:33:09 AMBoth you guys just made mah day.

Something tells me those might have actually been mourners at Kim Jong Il's funeral, but what do I know? XD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Ruto on October 06, 2012, 02:53:10 PMSomething tells me those might have actually been mourners at Kim Jong Il's funeral, but what do I know? XD
O_O

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DrP

THIS!!!

So, I went for a 8 mile run/hike on Friday behind our campus, and I took some pretty amazing photos!!

So... basically, I live in one of the greatest places in the world. If I have to live in California, it'd be in San Luis Obispo!
Well, maybe the smell of cow occasionally may be deterring, but overall blissful!

FSM-Reapr

Dude