News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Pictures/Videos Topic

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 20, 2009, 06:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobraroll

Epic.

Those of you who don't recognise at least half of these characters, grab a comic and get a life.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

SuperFireKirby

I recognize the red and green bird from The Three Amigos. And Donald, Daisy, Scrooge McDuck, and the three kids from Duck Tales. But that's about it.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

dahans

What's wrong with him? xD He's not a good actor, is he?^^

Amazing video Shadoninja! This music is soooooo christmasey, will you include it in your medley? ;)
I am afraid Cobraroll, I just recognise a third of them :/.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZDfFYG0_QI
Epic.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Ruto

More cancer with every bite!

Couldn't find a bigger picture though. It's a real book!! By "Mrs. C.S. Peel".

Also I can only name like, 4 ducks.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

I always wondered what would happen if a kid was given a cuss word to spell in a bee.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

Fractal Creator

This thing is the bomb for Avatar making.

SuperFireKirby

I think I'll just stick with GIMP's fractal maker. A ton better.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Winter

OMG where did you find that?

SuperFireKirby

I made it. You can use it if you want.

Winter

I mean the fractal maker itself