News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

Pictures/Videos Topic

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 20, 2009, 06:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WaluigiTime64

I knew what was going to happen, but laughed really hard anyway.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Maelstrom

Dude

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Maelstrom

E. Gadd Industries

SMC this has been a good Christmas! :D
[close]
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Tobbeh99

Ey have you guys seen the new latest bestseller of the year!

It's called "The Art of the Meme", by Donald J. Dump! It's about memeing, spamming meaningless posts on the internet, posting reaction-memes in order to get a whole bunch of likes and spreading more memes around the internet in order to achieve absolutely nothing meaningful at all! Truly amazing book that everybody needs to read! 

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

EFitTrainr

Quotespamming meaningless posts on the internet

You'd know a lot about that, wouldn't you?
I like food.

Dudeman

Okay, SK, no need for that.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Tobbeh99

Oh y, January, with all the snow and ice on the lakes (so you can go ice-skiing) and more winter and snow and winter and white outside and cozy warm inside... and actually no snow and no winter (more like a long autumn...). I blame (as usual) global warming for this >:( >:( >:(

...picture of "winter".
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Dudeman

...dude, some places just don't get snow because that's what the regional climate is like. Snowfall is based on a number of variables, including altitude, humidity, and amount of precipitation, as well as temperature. A lack of snow in Winter is not immediately evidence of global warming.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Dudeman on January 01, 2017, 10:15:41 AM...dude, some places just don't get snow because that's what the regional climate is like. Snowfall is based on a number of variables, including altitude, humidity, and amount of precipitation, as well as temperature. A lack of snow in Winter is not immediately evidence of global warming.

Yes I understand you. Sometimes, here in Stockholm, there is snow but not always, and not always throughout the winter. But there usually comes at some time at the winter, but how much differs. But it's possible that it has decreased throughout the years. I remembered there was more snow when I was younger. And sometimes we take a trip in like February or March or so north to Ă–stersund, where we got a country-house. And I remember my talked about how it rained and actually Thundered, which he said he never had experienced up there at that season. So I'm pretty sure that there is some climate change happening, but very slowly, and that the climate is gradually getting warmer. 

10/10 tobbeh

Dude