News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

Pictures/Videos Topic

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 20, 2009, 06:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cashwarrior1

Ninja'd by Insig. Seriously, I was just about to post that.

Maelstrom

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Maelstrom

E. Gadd Industries

XDDDD the thing is, that probably is how people that live around here would try to fix a CPU, apply thermal paste, or anything dealing with technology.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

Mfw I help an Italian plumber fall into the abyss while he was shouting something about red coins

[close]

mikey

I always called it thermal compound
unmotivated

Maelstrom

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

Did I say it was funny?

sned hlep

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

mikey

I've watched a lot of those.  I'm not gonna lie I wish they were using unreal engine 4 for everything
unmotivated

Maelstrom

For a black midi, it's actually tasteful and well done.

Dudeman

Wow. That was...certainly something.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book